four

in the end, we managed to pack of his clothes with not too much trouble. we had come to an agreement which consisted of me choosing one of his outfits and him picking the rest. it wasn't much, but to me it was a huge step in the right direction. i knew that the shorts and tank top i chose were way out of his comfort zone, but i had to keep reminding myself that it was for the best. that is, if he actually wore the items.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after a boring plane ride, we were now sat in a taxi, driving to the long-awaited seaside. all four of us were giddy with excitement, roger was even bouncing up and down in the front seat like a little kid.

"can we go to the beach as soon as we get there?" the drummer wondered excitedly, turning around in his seat to look at us. his gleaming sky blue eyes were wide with anticipation and his lips were pulled into a huge smile. when he looked like that, so sweet and innocent, it was impossible to say no. but just as i was about to reply, brian beat me to it.

"sure we can, rog," he said, his hazel eyes sparkling.

"yes! thanks bri, i love you mate," the blond replied, before turning back around.

i looked at back at brian, who was sat next to the opposite side window and i could've sworn i saw a light blush appear on his cheeks. interesting.

i would've looked deeper into it, but a small tug on my sleeve distracted me from my thoughts. i looked to my side only to be met with the nervous face of my boyfriend.

"freddie?" he whispered.

"yes, baby?"

"i, uh. is it okay if i, you know, don't go to the beach with you guys today? i, i'll go tomorrow, i promise." he spoke so softly, i could barely hear him.

"oh deaky of course! i'm not in charge of your life, you do whatever you want love," i whispered back. i knew how self conscious he got, even if it would just be us three on the beach. my goal was to get him in the water at least once, because he deserved to have some fun. i'm sure he'd let loose once the warm water touched his skin.

"thank you," he murmured, his arms moving to wrap around my waist while his head rested on my shoulder.

"oh babe, you don't have to thank me," i replied, before raising my hand to move the locks of hair that kept covering his beautiful face.

"i love you," he breathed into my ear.

"i love you too," i answered. when we were like this, everything seemed perfect. almost too good to be true.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

we had arrived at the house- it was fairly small, but super cosy inside.

john and i were sharing a room and the drummer and guitarist ended up having to share as well, since the whole booking-part-of-the-seaside thing had been pretty expensive. not that they seemed to be complaining, though. brian actually looked pretty content with it, the small smile never leaving his face.

the structure was right on the sandy shore, which was beautiful, by the way. the aquamarine sea was calm and the splashing of the small waves was a very relaxing sound. we were surrounded by palm trees on both sides, so we had the whole secluded area to ourselves. there was no other people in sight, it was absolutely perfect.

roger seemed to have left the unpacking to brian, as the blond man himself could already be seen in the water, his jeans pulled up to his knees.

it was late afternoon, so the air was warm and the sun was high in the sky. i would definitely make use of the situation to work on my tan.

first, i decided to check on john, who was probably in our room. my suspicions turned out to be correct- my boyfriend was sprawled on our double bed, his eyes closed and a content expression on his face.

I gulped when my eyes ran over his body- I could see the outline of his ribs through his shirt and his legs are starting to look like literal sticks. He wasn't completely skin and bone, at least not yet. I could only pray that he wouldn't get himself to that stage.

"are you staring at me?" the bassist asked, his voice small. I knew that he hated been looked at so I quickly shook my head.

"i was just admiring your beautiful smile. i never get to see it anymore," i said, adding the last part in a whisper. if he had heard it, he chose to ignore it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a/n: i guess imma do daily updates until the end of summer, idk how much i can update when hell starts again 👊😔