Mate

Naruto was bored, sitting in the back of class tuning everybody out, tuning the teachers rambling, tuning out the gossip about him out. They do realize he had sharp senses, because of who he use host correct? He only rolled his eyes and looked out the window, Kurama standing there smiling waving him to skip and who was he to say no.

"Iruka-Sensei, May I use the bathroom?" Naruto spoke and Iruka looked at the child, he didn't know how he felt about the child the village hated,

But now lusted over.

The child was beautiful, a cut above the rest. Stunning blue eyes and perfectly spiky hair, he looked and carried himself a lot older than what his actually was.

"You may." Naruto smiled and stood up, walking out the door, he soon left the academy with a laugh as he and Kurama headed to the Hokage building.

Kurama's hair was a lot lighter than Naruto's but it was similar. Naruto looked like he could be Kurama's child down to the matching whisker marks.

"Old man, can I get that paper?" Naruto said and Hizuren looked up, he was talking to somebody and Naruto was supposed to be in school.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school child?" Hizuren asked and the boy turned to lock eyes with somebody he thought was down right perfect.

"Yes, but I ditched, I brought my guardian." Naruto said turning his attention from the old man to the teenager standing next to him.

Was that teenager cute, in a lazy way. A way that made Naruto question the boys ingenuity. He was obviously a Shinobi, one that was already a ninja, or at least could be one. However looking at the boy and the old man, he knew that,

This boy that was at least the same age as him, maybe a little older than him, and was strong enough to be an Anbu.

Which made Naruto feel all tingly inside.

"Old man, you are hassling me but this boy looks to be the same age as me." Naruto smiled and looked over the boy before smiling.

"Nowhere near as beautiful as me, but I guess you make up for it in power huh." Naruto said egging the boy on and Kurama only folded his arms and stood next to the Kage. The teen chuckled, and ran a hand through his curly raven hair.

"Just because you are cute, doesn't mean you can talk to me any type of way, or is this your way of finding somebody that can be your dominant?" Naruto was utterly surprised, but didn't let show on his face, he only smiled.

"Shikamaru, time to go." A new voice was heard and that one got Kurama's attention, Kurama looked up and tilted his head as his crimson eyes connected with black eyes, with raven hair that fell to their shoulders.

Shikamaru and Naruto didn't look away from one another and Kurama and the new man didn't look away from another and Hizuren looked between the two groups.

Now Hizuren was many things, feared among the lands, christened as the god of Shinobi, the third Hokage who had an impressive two reigns, his second reign going on for the sixteen years, him being wise beyond anything in this world.

He took joy in knowing that these two children may have found a life in one another, and parents with their adopted ones.

"Shikamaru Ito-Nara, the sole survivor of the Nara clan, this is Naruto Kamikaze-Namikaze, the sole survivor of the Namikaze clan. Matsu Ito this is Kurama Kamikaze." Hizuren said and Naruto only chuckled.

"The papers old man?" Naruto said turning his attention to Hizuren, he handed them papers, and Naruto smiled.

"Come Kura, see you around Shikamaru." Naruto said giving a wink to the boy and left with Kurama.

Shikamaru turned to Hizuren and Hizuren nodded.

"While I had no intentions of Naruto walking in, my offer still stands, you become a Genin, grow up with children your age, you are strong yes, but being in Anbu will rot your soul." Shikamaru yawned.

"Is the red head in the academy?" Shikamaru asked and Hizuren nodded.

"Sold, I'll start going to class soon." Shikamaru turned around and looked at Matsu.

"It seems Matsu finally found the one he's destined for." Shikamaru said and Hizuren hummed.

"How about you?" Shikamaru gave a chuckle and a smirk.

"We'll see now won't we?" Shikamaru and Matsu left and Hizuren only leaned back.

Love was apparently in the air for the demons.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU BRAT?" Naruto sighed and placed the papers down.

"Sign this and I'll be out of you hair for good Kushina." Naruto spoke and for once Kushina didn't yell back, she looked at the papers and looked at those blue eyes.

"God you are disgusting." Naruto only rolled his eyes, while she signed the papers.

"You know, I'm sorry that your life is so sad that you belittle children that had no effect on anything that happened." Naruto looked at his mother, and he only wondered what his life would be if his father was alive.

"I hope you and Inari have a better life without me in it. Bye Kushina." Just like that Naruto was gone and Kushina looked at the spot where Naruto once stood and said one thing,

"Finally."

Naruto met up with Kurama who looked to be in thought the entire time, Naruto only shrugged, so what if the Nara was his mate, it wasn't a bad mate and he wasn't upset by it. The dominance radiating from Shikamaru was a plus but damn he was also hiding his chakra extremely, much like Naruto had to hid his because it was foul, it would scare everybody in this village.

Which wasn't a bad thing.

"Why are you thinking so hard Kurama?" Naruto asked and Kurama only exhaled.

"It seems we aren't the only demons in the leaf village, I know you felt it correct." Naruto nodded.

"Well you are technically my heir, when I made you a demon I in a sense made you my child, and it seemed my mate did the same." Naruto hummed.

"So if you are Matsu mate, and I'm Shikamaru mate, what does that mean?" Naruto answered, and Kurama hummed.

"It means, that in the demon world, you and Shikamaru are technically brothers." Naruto frowned.

"Well is that something is frowned upon?" Kurama shook his head.

"It's not frowned upon no, it just means that you both will go through many obstacles, and you both have to be ready to face them." Naruto only nodded his head.

"For the sake of my mate and a few laughs, I'll do anything for my mate."

~