Heat

"You both need to go undercover." Shikamaru rolled his eyes and Naruto hummed, they stood in front or Hizuren, the Chunin exams started tomorrow and they thought that it was essential that Naruto and Shikamaru participation in the Chunin exams.

"No offense but why?" Shikamaru said and Hizuren exhaled.

"Shikamaru..." Shikamaru shook his head, Naruto was unusually quiet, Naruto felt strange, and it didn't help that he didn't want to be anywhere but in bed, and Shikamaru thought he was getting sick because he didn't even want to eat.

"Naruto isn't feeling well, so I would like to leave him chained to the bed, I don't want to take a mission at all until he's healed." Shikamaru said and Naruto sighed.

"Yes well I'm not feeling 100% old man, but as long as we can avoid the invasion I'll take the mission." Naruto spoke lightly and Shikamaru scoffed bringing Naruto to him.

"Shukaku has managed to talk sense into Suna, seeing as Orochimaru and Inari killed the Kazekage, their alliance is with us. So we only have to deal with the sound village during this exams." Naruto nodded and Shikamaru folded his arms, Tsunade standing behind Hizuren reading the children's expressions.

"During the second part, Orochimaru will actively look for Sasuke Uchiha, however Kurama and Matsu will take care of him, your only mission is to Kill Inari, and the seal should drop from Kushina." Naruto nodded and Shikamaru hummed.

"When we reach the third part, I'll have my Jounin sniff out the sound, and will make sure this invasion doesn't even happen, but if it does, you all don't have to participate." Shikamaru nodded and looked down to Naruto, his chakra was at a mere 65% while it was fine against humans but if this continued, he would be at a mere 25% when participating at the Chunin exams, which would make him a Chunin level opponent.

Not strong enough to kill Inari.

"Are you sure you want to take this mission?" Shikamaru asked Naruto, Naruto nodded and Shikamaru exhaled.

"I would rather you not, do you know what's wrong with you?" Naruto didn't say anything and Tsunade piped.

"Would you like me to give you a check up?" She asked.

"Yes."

"No."

Shikamaru and Naruto said and Shikamaru looked down at Naruto, Naruto wore Shikamaru's shirt, and shorts. Naruto shook his head smiling.

"I don't need a check up granny, old man we accept the mission, I'll be at 100% tomorrow don't worry, are we Dismissed?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru hummed.

"Yes, be at the academy by 2pm tomorrow." They nodded and left in a cloud of smoke, Hizuren smoked his pipe as Tsunade sighed. When the duo reached home, Naruto didn't say anything but he laid in their bed, sighed as Shikamaru joined him.

"So what's wrong with...." Shikamaru didn't get a chance to finished, before Naruto kissed him lightly. Naruto hovering over Shikamaru, Shikamaru tilted his head but continued kissing Naruto.

Shikamaru wondering what was making Naruto so assertive, as he brought his hands to Naruto's cheek to deepen the kiss, Naruto made a noise that was so pleasing to the ears of Shikamaru, it resembled a purr and it was so alluring that Naruto was melting to the pleasures of Shikamaru's kiss.

Shikamaru laid Naruto on his back, not breaking the kiss, but hovered over Naruto to feel him up, moving his hands under the shirt of Naruto, feeling his already erect nipples and then it clicked why Naruto was feeling under the weather, why he didn't want to leave the bed.

Naruto was having a heat, the first heat since Shikamaru marked him, and all the pieces fit, the bed was the one thing that was coated in mostly Shikamaru's scent, coupled with Naruto wearing his shirt even outside when it was like two sizes too big. 

Shikamaru managed to peel their clothes off, Naruto's red hair fell to his sides, the blue eyes shimmering, Shikamaru gave a chuckle and a sigh. He leaned into Naruto, smelling the effects of his heat and damn would this scent draw every dominant in this village.

"Fuck Naruto." Shikamaru said as he started stroking Naruto's member, making Naruto throw his head back, Shikamaru smirked and leaned down to take the six inch member in his mouth. Naruto moaning.

"Shikamaru, not so fast, slow down." Naruto moaned arching his back, Shikamaru didn't slow the pace, Naruto was nowhere near close, Shikamaru placed his hands at the lips of Naruto, Naruto getting the message, sucks and lathers up Shikamaru's fingers.

Shikamaru pulled his fingers out and unlatched himself from Naruto's member, taking his attention to Naruto's hole, kissing it first then using his fingers to open up, Shikamaru painstakingly hard watching Naruto face change with lust, much like he always did when they had sex.

"Shikamaru, just do it, but don't come inside." Shikamaru scoffed and leaned down.

"What's wrong Naruto, you don't like the idea of carrying my children?" Shikamaru asked pulling out his fingers and leaning over Naruto. Naruto opened his eyes and shook his head.

"I would love nothing more than to carry your children when the time comes." Shikamaru smiled and impaled, all in one movement, Naruto tossing his head back and moaned lowly, snapping his fingers the seal went up because Naruto was about to be so much louder.

"Great because the time is here." Shikamaru said thrusting into Naruto over and over, Naruto moaning lowly as he wrapped his arms around the neck of Shikamaru, pulling him into a loving kiss, Shikamaru groaned, he could never get over how amazing sex with Naruto felt, it made him feel so much better, when being around Naruto, sex was just another plus.

"So good Shika." Naruto said lowly, and Shikamaru sat up, bringing Naruto into his lap, and Naruto smiled.

His favorite position, a position where he got to be the bottom, but was on top. Something to show his fox that he wasn't purely submissive, something to calm his instincts down.

"Go on, you want my children don't you?" Shikamaru spoke and Naruto took that as a challenge.

"I'll milk you for all you have Shikamaru, don't play." Naruto said pushing Shikamaru on his back, Shikamaru smiled and nodded.

Naruto and Shikamaru continued like that for hours, before Naruto was satisfied around four in the morning, both laid their panting, Shikamaru had a cigarette in hand, and Naruto sighed after downing a bottle of wine. Shikamaru chuckled, and Naruto felt satisfied.

"Shit, you'll be having my children for sure Naruto." Naruto chuckled and leaned into the neck of Shikamaru, sighing.

Naruto closed his eyes, feeling so much closer to Shikamaru, Shikamaru only felt his possessiveness grow after having sex with Naruto and knew that in a month he will know Naruto is carrying his child or children, he did come a lot inside Naruto, he was sure Naruto was having more than one child.

"I wore you out?" Naruto snorted but smiled.

"I did all the work." Naruto said and Shikamaru chuckled.

"I have one more round in me, I'll do all the work." Shikamaru said lowly, and Naruto sighed.

"I'm sore, Shika..... mhm fuck." Naruto said lowly, as Shikamaru entered again, snapping his fingers to have the seal come back up.

"Sorry, indulge me?" Shikamaru asked but with no answer because he was already thrusting in and out of Naruto like he was the one having a heat.

Naruto only had one thought while being fucked so roughly, and that was that he loves Shikamaru so much.

~