The Slug Queen

"You drink so much how are you even conscious right now?" Jiraiya said as they made it finally to a small gambling town, Naruto only chuckled and winked.

"I'm a alcoholic, at least to Shikamaru." Shikamaru snorted and tightened the hold he had on Naruto's hand.

"Because you are, who drinks two bottles of wine with no hangover?" Shikamaru questioned, and Naruto smiled.

"Coming from the mate who is funding my alcohol problem," Shikamaru only chuckled, and sighed.

"Damn you have me wrapped around your finger." Naruto did a twirl and kissed the cheek of Shikamaru.

"You know it baby." Naruto said and Jiraiya hummed.

"How do you know Tsunade is here?" Naruto hummed,

"Everybody chakra is different, I can sense the different parts and point out who I'm looking for. With Tsunade I was looking for a amazing amount of chakra control, and a little earthy chakra." Naruto said and Jiraiya hummed.

"What about me?" Naruto smiled.

"Sage Chakra, and in abundance, I knew your skill set was diverse from the other Sannin, so sage was the only thing I can pinpoint for you." Shikamaru smiled.

"Describe my chakra." Shikamaru said and Naruto sighed.

"Lazy, believe it or not you chakra doesn't move. It stays still until you call for a Jutsu, it's like a clearing, that is still before the wind blows. Your chakra is hard to read, but I mostly sense earth within you." Naruto said and Shikamaru nodded.

"What about yours?" Naruto only sighed lowly.

"It's much like my mother's, fiery, hard to contain. Constantly leaving its boundaries." Naruto then smiled.

"However, my father chakra covers the fiery chakra, constantly keeping it calm, rooted, showing the chakra that it doesn't need to be always angry upset, that it okay to be calm." Naruto said lowly as they stood in front of a casino, and looked up.

"You sure she's here?" Jiraiya asked and there was voices heard.

"Wow she's on a winning streak."

"I heard she always looses."

"She must have a shit ton of luck." Naruto hummed and then there was a slam and a squeal of a pig.

"I have to leave now." Naruto looked to Jiraiya.

"Does that answer your question." Naruto spoke and Jiraiya nodded.

"You've never one like this, don't you think you should stay a little longer?" Tsunade shook her head and grabbed her money before walking out the stall and meeting Jiraiya along with two little brats.

"Hello Tsunade, heard you went one a sweet winning streak." Jiraiya said and Tsunade looked between them and sighed.

"I'm not coming back to the village." She went to walk passed them and Shikmaru hummed.

"Pathetic, is this what adulthood is? Running because you don't want to face a problem." Tsunade stopped and turned around.

"You don't know me brat, you don't know what I lost, what I go through." Shikamaru scoffed and lit a cigarette.

"I know that look, you lost somebody, somebody dear to your heart. I understand, hell we all been there but get over it." Naruto stood next to Jiraiya watching as Tsunade folded her arms.

"What do you all know about loss." Shikamaru chuckled lightly.

"I lost my entire clan, my entire clan was wiped out. No mother, no father, I grew up a Nara, but I can't even use my clans shadows. Naruto lost his father and then was disowned by his mother and was beaten everyday until he was ten." Shikamaru started.

"I've seen blood spatter since I turned eleven. I know what this world is capable of, I've seen my Taichou die right in front of my eyes. You aren't special lady, your love ones are always with you, and you sitting here nursing a bottle and a gambling addiction because you don't want to face reality is your own damn fault." Shikamaru said tossing his cigarette, looking at the lady as she stood there.

"What do you all want? You have Jiraiya you don't need me too." Naruto sighed.

"The Old man seems to think we do, just hear the old bastard out. I'm ready to head home, this was a month long mission. I just want to lay in bed with Shikamaru and drink." Tsunade piped up at drink and she smiled.

"You beat me in a drinking contest and I'll see what the old man wants." Shikamaru sighed and so did Jiraiya.

"Troublesome, stop feeding into his addiction." Naruto smiled.

"You are so on granny, you don't know who you are drinking against." Tsunade only smirked.

Nobody has ever beaten her in a drinking match, not even Jiraiya. However Naruto is going to give her a run for her money.

They walked to a bar, and sat down. Tsunade drinking her signature sake and Naruto wine, a much stronger wine to make sure that their alcohol intake is the same, Shikamaru sat next to Naruto, eating bar food since Naruto was not leaving this bar sober at least.

"Are you even old enough to drink?" Tsunade asked, drunken blush on her cheek, she went through three bottle of Sake, and Naruto was on his fourth bottle of wine.

"You ask this when we are more than three hours into this?" Naruto asked drunken blush on his cheeks, as he hummed against Shikamaru, looking Shikamaru in the eye.

"Kiss me?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru looked down with a soft smile.

"After you win, if we kiss you are going to loose focus." Naruto pouted, but Shikamaru placed a hand on his cheek and that calmed Naruto down.

"How old are you child?" She asked and Naruto hummed taking a sip.

"Sixteen, Shikamaru is seventeen." Naruto answered and Tsunade eyes widened.

"Impressive, can you survive a fifth bottle?" Naruto nodded and Tsunade ordered another bottle, and the duo looked at each other. Tsunade taking comfort in Jiraiya.

"If me and Jiraiya had a child, it would be you." Tsunade said, her mind gone and the alcohol consuming her. Naruto smiled as Shikamaru threw his arm around him, pulling him closer.

"I hope that's a compliment." Naruto asked and Tsunade smiled.

"It is, fiery, yet calm. A medic like me, and sealer like Jiraiya. I know a lot about you Naruto. I like you and whoever wins, I'll see what the old man wants." Naruto smiled.

They sipped the remaining fifth bottle, and everybody watched as Tsunade chuckled and tossed her hand in the air, surrendering and giving the victory to Naruto, Naruto smiled and looked up to Shikamaru and was rewarded with a long and sensual kiss.

Jiraiya paid the large bill and went to take Tsunade to the room that was right next door to Naruto and Shikamaru's, the duo still sharing a long kiss, Naruto placed his hands on the chest of Shikamaru, Shikamaru groaned as he felt his member start to grow.

Naruto placed his hand on the growing member of Shikamaru, Happy when he heard a groan, moving his hand faster and kissing deeper he was rewarded with a slight twitch from Shikamaru and him sighing as he pulled away from the kiss.

Shikamaru's eyes were cloudy and Naruto sat in his lap, wrapping his hand around the neck of Shikamaru, Shikamaru immediately poofing them to their hotel room, stripping him and Naruto.

"God Naruto, I love you." Naruto smiled softly, bringing Shikamaru lips to his.

"I love you too Shikamaru."

~