Battle PT2

Naruto was swinging his sword, and it caught Anko on her chin, as the blood stained the tip of his sword, he went to swing it again but heard a voice.

"Kami Naruto I'm so sorry." Naruto stopped moving hearing his mothers voice, he closed his eyes and saw his mother and his father standing on a grassy hill.

"I hope you forgive me, as you can see I didn't make it, but as your mother I'm completely sorry." Naruto smiled and opened his eyes.

"Mother, I forgive you. You and father look well together." Naruto said to himself while Anko was throwing a Jutsu.

"We do Ya know?" Kushina said and Minato only smiled, he was standing next to Kushina as if he's already forgave her.

"Rest easy Mother, I love you." Naruto jumped as a poison Jutsu was thrown, Naruto jumped off the tree and tossed his katana in there air going through handsigns faster than anybody could perceive them.

"Shadow clone Jutsu." Naruto called and the massive poof from the clones canceled the poison, Naruto grabbed the sword by the handle, and kicked off another tree to Anko.

"Wind Scythe." Naruto said, as Anko dodged while laughing.

"Is this the best you can do? You are a Genin? This isn't enough to beat me." Naruto stopped on a tree, chuckling a little.

"You know what, you are right Anko." Naruto did a few handsigns and the sword left, placing his hand on the tree, with a blink of the eye Naruto was gone from his Tree, and Anko eyes widened and she coughed.

"It was time I stopped playing and just killed you." Naruto said lowly behind Anko, digging the fox sword deeper into her gut.

"You bitch." Naruto shrugged his shoulders.

"You should've spent more time learning how to pick up chakra, instead you were too busy being smitten with a traitor." Naruto pulled his sword out, and watched as the blood fell.

"Traitors of the village don't get to live, let me put you out of your suffering." Naruto said sealing his sword away for good and Anko scoffed.

"I don't need your pity, fuck you." Naruto smiled And took out a Kunai.

"I was hoping you would say that, say hang on a little longer?" Naruto licked his lips as he straddled Anko.

"Show me that fire, Snake." Naruto said cutting her arms listening to the screams, was those music to his ears.

"Pathetic, you didn't even last an extra twenty minutes." Naruto said watching her, he stood up, blood covering his pants before he just scoffed and heads to Shikamaru.

Naruto was sniffing the air, before he started walking slowly to the water, he could sense Shikamaru fighting, none of Shikamaru's blood in the air, so he wasn't worried.

Shikamaru was panting, Taijutsu was never he forte, so he decided to switch to sage. At least with sage he could throw some Jutsu's, so with the snap of his fingers, he dodged a kick to his gut while jumping on the tree branch behind him.

Inari chuckled a little.

"You have moves, but you are going to need more to defeat me." Shikamaru scoffed.

"Asshole." Shikamaru's eyes turned black as he took off at Inari and he smiled.

"Yes, this is what I need." Inari said and Shikamaru clicked his teeth, why the hell was Inari so hard to kill?

He really wanted his mate and that made him even angrier than usual.

"God I want to fucking kill you." Inari said and Shikamaru kicked Inari into a tree, sending him through two.