Ishq junoon

Hey friends!

Come with another story ❤Hope you all will like ❤

This TS based on track where Sanskar 's reality come in front of Swara and She confront him, make him understand his mistake. This story about two person one is love and another is passion and revenge. One is soft hearted another is sharp minded.

Swara confronting Sanskar about his mistakes. Sanskar listening her deeply. He hold Swara 's hand in his palm make her gasp in shock by his gesture.

Sanskar : ( with guilty face) Swara! You opened my eyes. You made me realized how much I became bad in my revenge. How I crossed my every limits to satisfy my inner peace. You made me realized how much I was wrong.

Swara shocked listening him. She didn't expect he will understand this much soon but happy that he understand his mistake.

Swara : ( smile) Sanskar!! I am happy that you realized your mistake.

Sanskar : ( with teary eyes) yes Swara! I realized my mistakes. I realized how much I was wrong. Kash I would met you earlier so today I wouldn't be like this. You are angel who brought me out from my darkness.

Swara : No Sanskar!! I am not any angel. I am happy that you realized. Now forget this revenge and all and remain happy in your life.

Sanskar : You are so good Swara. ( teary eyes) and what I did with you. I am sorry Swara. I know my sorry can't erase those sins which I did in my revenge. I harmed you in my revenge. I am sorry Swara. May be God will never forgive me for the sin I did of harming a pure hearted girl.

Swara : ( try to console him)Sanskar!! I don't have any grudges with you. Whatever you did it was because of situation and pain change everyone and about forgiveness. You realized your mistakes that's matter most and if someone realize their mistake from heart. God also forgive them. I also forgive you.

Sanskar : ( with surprised face smile in tears) You are so good Swara. Your this goodness making me more guilty on my deeds.

Swara : Sanskar!! Now forget everything and live your life in new way and be happy. ( smile).

Sanskar : ( smile) Yes Swara! I will do this only. I will not let your forgiveness wasted. I will live new life with goodness and will become good human that one day you will feel proud on me. ( Swara give light smile to him).

Suddenly Sanskar 's face smile fade. Swara notice this.

Swara : (concerned) what happened?

Sanskar : (make worried face) But what about my family? If my reality will come out in front of them. They will hate me. Swara now I want to live a new life but my this side will not let this happen.

Swara also drawn in thoughts thinking he is right after his reality come out. Family will not accept him. She think something. Sanskar who is noticing every her facial expression with deep eyes.

Swara : We will not tell anything to your family. We will hide about your reality from them.

Sanskar : Lie? But you hate lie right?

Swara : Yes! But for someone's good life if we have to lie then its far good then thousand truth and according to me everyone deserve a one chance of changing . ( smile).

Sanskar : Swara!! You are so good hearted. You are doing this much for person like me.

Swara : Now leave this all and go to home. We will tell that you become fine but will not tell that you did this all and came for revenge and live a new life with goodness. ( smile).