Shot 5

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤  hope you all will like ❤

In morning!

Swara is combing her hair in front of mirror after combing.

Swara : ( while coming toward Sanskar without seeing) Sanskar! Get up.

But as soon her eyes shift to Sanskar. She forget what she was saying. She feels herself captivate by his smile who is sleeping while hugging his pillow with his cute smile. A smile come on her face seeing his smile. She admiring him who is looking kid,  a innocent sweet kid.

Swara 's feet move toward him like magnet. She admiring him bend down in front of her see Sanskar who is sleeping peacefully.

Swara : ( monologue) He is so cute. ( admiring him all lost in him).

She see his hairs which shining. She feels urge to touch his hair which seem so silky. She forward hand toward him touch his hair with her fingers slowly.

Swara : ( admiring all being surprised in mind) His hair are so soft like feather.  ( chuckles).

She caresses his hair more with her fingers enjoying touching his hair which is so silky. Sanskar make cute  frown face in sleep feeling his sleep disturb by her movement in his hair. Swara chuckles silently  seeing him frowned. She touch his cheeks with her soft fingers. Sanskar smile in sleep. She feeling herself all lost in him. Her heart building something unknown to her.

Swara brush his hair with her fingers more liking to touch his hair and his frown face is cherry on cake. She loving his frowned face which is looking so cute when she brush her fingers in his hair. She is loving to tease him doing more and more and also loving to brush her finger in his hair.

Sanskar become irritated hold her hand in sleep make Swara shocked. Her cheeks become pinkish when he hug her hand while putting it under his cheeks. She feeling thousand butterflies are moving in her stomach creating sensation in her heart.

Soon reality hit her which make her come out from her dreamland. She saw her hand under his cheeks become shocked and nervous of being caught. She try to take off her hand but he is hugging her hand tightly. She make cry face of being caught. She trying to take off her hand.

Sanskar become irritated by the movement open eyes gasp in shock seeing Swara close to him find her hand under his cheeks immediately get up. Swara close eyes immediately get up turn her back to him.

Sanskar : what we're doing?

Swara : ( in mind) That I also don't know what I was doing? I think I am become mad. Oh God now what I answer to him? ( nervously bite her nails).

Sanskar :  Say something.

Swara : ( make excuse) I came to you to wake you up but in sleep you hold my hand and put under your cheeks. I tried to take off my hand but you didn't let.

Sanskar : ( become shocked) what?

Swara : ( While turning) Then what do you think I purposely did this? I purposely put my hand under your cheeks. I was caressing your hairs and cheeks?

Sanskar become convinced thinking may be he only hold her hand in sleep and also become embarrassed by his act.

Sanskar : ( in mind) Oh God! Sanskar what you did? Thank God I just hugged her hand not her then what she would think about me.

Swara suppressing her laugh seeing his face who is looking embarrassed. Sanskar looks at her. She immediately change her expression from laughing to normal.