Shot 2

Hello friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

In Maheshwari House!

SwaSan , RagLak are standing on door for greh parvesh ( Ritual of welcoming newly wedded couple) . Laksh is fuming in jealousy seeing Sanskar holding Swara 's hand. This noticed by Sanskar which making him smirk on his plan successful of seeing his craving for his love.

Sanskar : ( monologue) This is just the Start of your pain Laksh. You also will realise how Its feels to live without your love the pain I am suffering from 5 years. This pain now you also will feel. This is only my revenge from you. Your miseries. (Smirk).

Swara is lost in her thoughts thinking how her life took the drastic change. Life is really unpredictable which can change in nano second and we don't even prepared for the change.

Swara is thinking till yesterday she had thought that today she will become wife of Laksh, her good friend. But today everything changed. Her that good friend only suspected on her character.

She see Ragini whom she consider her best friend then sister is only betrayed her

now she is wife of that person who came to destroy her. Whether he realised but still... She never thought she will marry to big brother of her fiancee. One incident changed everything. She think remembered Ragini pushed her in river. She smile sadly on her fate.

Anupurna come toward RagLak about to take their aarti but stopped hearing Sanskar who stopped her while  hold her hand on Thaal.

Anupurna : ( angrily jerk his hand ) what?

Swara come from her thoughts hearing Anupurna 's shouts. Others also become shocked seeing this.

Sanskar : ( in firm tone) You can't take their Arati Badi Maa. ( Stress his word of badi Maa with  bitterness which hide from everyone).

Anupurna : ( become angry listening him) and why so? Is I need your permission before taking aarti of my son and daughter in law?

Sanskar : ( mock) Badi maa seems because of old age you forget the customs of our house.

Anupurna : ( confused) custom?

Sanskar : ( mock) Okay!! No problem its happen in this age. I will make remember. I am talking about custom of taking aarti of elder brother before young brother. I am elder brother of Laksh and with this right I have first right on this Aarti. So according to this ritual. My and my wife will welcomed first before Laksh and his wife.

Laksh : ( become angry) No Way!! I will welcomed first then you understood!

Sanskar : ( roll eyes to Durga) Bade Papa what is happening what your son is doing? He is breaking custom of our house.  You taught whole world. May be in that process you forget to teach your own son. ( mocks at him).

Durga and his family fumes in anger listening him. They feels insulted by his words. Durga about to shout on Sanskar but before him someone make his mouth shut.

Ram : ( in firm tone) Bhaisab Sanskar is saying right. He is elder brother of Laksh so according to our custom. He and his wife should welcome first then Laksh and his wife.

Sujata feels good seeing him taking stand for his son first time. But still she can't forget those all bitter memories in which she always pleaded to him to put attention to their son who craved for his attention but he never put attention to him. as a wife she can forgive him but she can't forgive him easily for giving pain to her son because of that he become devil. Uttara got love from all but not Sanskar. He always neglected.