Shot 8

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

In Hospital!

Sanskar,  Kavita are sitting in front of doctor.

Sanskar : ( concerned) what happened to kavita doctor?

Doctor : She is weak Mr Maheshwari. She just come out from coma and because of that her body is very weak. She needs proper care. I will recommend you to take care of her properly.

Sanskar : ( see Kavita who is looking at him with pale face) I will take care of her.

Kavita has a hidden smirk. Sanskar get up from place. Kavita also get up hold his hand with smirk. Sanskar see his hand and her. Kavita make face like pale and I'll. Sanskar hold her shoulders to support her. Both come out from cabin.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is sitting on bed tears are brimmed in her eyes remembering how Sanskar pick Kavita in his arm. His closeness with Kavita piercing her heart. She is feeling pain seeing him close to her.

Swara : ( trying to compose her bleeding heart) Swara! Kavita is I'll and Sanskar just helping her as a friend. Its not a big deal. Don't think too much. ( trying to comfort herself whose heart crying when his flashes coming in her mind with Kavita).

Outside of hospital!

Sanskar open door for kavita help her in sitting in car then himself also sit on driving seat. Sanskar about to drive but Kavita interrupted him.

Kavita : Sanskar! I heard in which temple you and Swara is going is very beautiful temple.

Sanskar : May be. Swara was praising so much about that temple. ( smile).

Kavita : (  fake excitedly) Oh! Wow! That's great. Sanskar I also want to see that temple. Please take me there to visit that temple. Please Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( become shocked listening her) what? What are you saying Kavita? How I can take you there?

Kavita : ( frowned listening him denying) why you can't take me there?

Sanskar : Kavita! That temple is not a ordinary temple. It's specifically for couples and for their relation. I can't take other women except my wife.

Kavita become angry listening him calling her other women but she compose herself.

Kavita : Common Sanskar! That doesn't matter and from since you start believing in all this? You don't believe in all this.

Sanskar : I agree that I don't believe in all this. But I have believe on my wife 's belief and if she have this much belief on that temple then I will go with her only.

Kavita : ( fumes but hide) Sanskar! You can go with her too. But please take me there too. I am very curious to see the beauty of that temple. ( smirk).

Sanskar : Kavita! I told na that I can't. only Swara has right to be with me in that temple except her no one has this right. I will take you in some other temple some other day.

Kavita : But I want to see that temple Sanskar not any other temple. ( now getting angry seeing him denying her).

Sanskar : But only Swara can go with me in that temple except her no one. ( firmly yet polite to make her understand).

Kavita : Sanskar! You said me that whether we are not in relationship now but still we are friends. Is you said that just for name sake?  ( start doing emotional blackmail to convince him).

Sanskar : I didn't said anything for name sake. You are my friend and always will remain but that's doesn't mean I will take you in temple in which me and Swara are  supposed to go. Swara is waiting for me at home so stop this all.