Shot 10

Hello friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like.

In Room!

Kavita is smirking seeing Sanskar unconscious.

Kavita : ( smirked) Tonight I will mark you mine then you will not able to accept Swara at anyhow. You have to marry me. Then I will become Mrs SM Maheshwari. ( laugh evilly) Then whole your money will become mine and I also win from that little girl. ( remembered Swara) How dare she snatch my position. Only I have right in your life. Sanskar is only of Kavita. Whether I don't love him but he is only mine. He is like my trophy which I will win. ( laugh evilly).

She smirked seeing Sanskar who is lying on bed unconscious. She caress his face with lust.

Kavita : He is so handsome and hot. I just can't wait to enjoy his hot body. ( smirked lustily).

She get up from her place. She  start unbuttoning his shirt. She unbutton his two button.

Suddenly she start feeling uneasiness. Her hand stop. She hold her head which is getting heavy.

Kavita : what is happening to me? Why my head suddenly getting heavy?

She hold her head which rotating. Her eyes are getting close. She trying to compose herself but her all efforts gone in vain. Her eyes shut. She fall on bed unconsciously.

Sanskar who is lying beside her instantly open eyes looks at Kavita who fall unconscious. His lips curved into devilish smirk. He get up from bed button his shirt. Then see Kavita remembered something.

Flashback!

Before going to Club!

In Kavita ' s Room!

Kavita : ( smirked) I know Sanskar you are agreed to marry me but I can't take risk what if you again choose Swara because she is your wife. That's why tonight I will remove all possibility of your and Swara 's union. Tonight I will make you mine. Tonight I will share bed with you then you will not able to leave me. ( laugh evilly).

She take out a tablet see it with a smirk.

Kavita : This one tablet will make you completely mine. I just can't wait to take pleasure from your body. I have to prepare myself for my night with Sanskar. ( smirked).

She put medicine in purse go in washroom for becoming ready for her cheap plan.

Someone so listening everything. The person revealed Sanskar who listened this all. He feels disgusted on her. Then his facial expression changed into smirk.

Sanskar : It's not easy to trap SM. Kavita. ( smirked) and you will come to know soon about this.

He go from there fast for his room and come with a tablet which is Swara 's candies.

Sanskar : ( chuckles) I didn't knew one day my wife 's childish storing different types of  candies 's habit will help me in my plan.

He go toward the table while making sure kavita is not coming. He changed the tablet with candy. He take tablet go from there.

In Pub!

Sanskar who was talking to phone. His gaze goes on Kavita who is mixing his places candy in juice. He smirked seeing this but act as if he didn't saw her. Kavita after mixing candy come toward him with sweet smile forward juice to him. He without​ asking anything take the juice and drink it. Then he act as if his head is getting heavy. Kavita become happy seeing his plan working.

Kavita : Sanskar! I think your health is not fine. Come take rest for few minute. ( smirking).

Sanskar didn't tried but act as if trying. Kavita hold him start taking him in room while going. He take out a injection from his pocket inject it on her arm. Kavita hiss but ignore thinking may be a mosquito bite her. Sanskar immediately hide it acting as if his head is getting heavy and medicine working on him. Inside his heart screaming may be Swara needs him.