Shot 6

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

SwaSan are shocked seeing Kavita back. Sanskar is hell shocked seeing Kavita whom he loved because of whom he decided to destroy whole Maheshwari family is alive. He is not understanding how to react.

Swara is looking at him holding tears in her eyes. She never loved Laksh. She was ready to marry him because of Ragini 's pressure and somewhere she thought he is good friend can be a good partner.

But the love feeling she never felt with anyone. She got this feeling with Sanskar. She realized how beautiful love is. She was very happy with the fact that she love her husband. She is seeing her husband holding tears in her eyes whom she was gonna confess her feelings is in arms of his first love. This breaking her heart. She fearing of loosing him. The mere thought is making her heart pain.

Sanskar looks at Swara whose eyes are teary then see Kavita who is hugging him.

Sanskar : Kavita! 

Kavita broke hug cups his face as she place palm on his cheeks. Swara close her fist tightly feeling her heart piercing. She looks down tears fall from her eyes on floor. Sanskar noticed her tear on floor.

Kavita : Sanskar!! I am so happy seeing you. After 5 years of separation finally God united us. I am so happy. ( teary eyes while cupping his face).

Sanskar : Kavita! How you are here? I mean you died in my arms then how you? 

Kavita : 5 years ago!  Goons attacked on us. It was send by mother because she didn't wanted me to marry you. She wanted to work as prostitute like her. ( Kavita is daughter of prostitute) You we're also attacked. You thought I died but in real I was alive. I was just unconscious. They kidnapped me from there but on way car again met with accident. I fall in river. Some people saved me and admitted me in a city hospital of Kolkata itself but I drift into coma. From 5 years I was in coma. But one week before I got my consciousness. From one week I was trying to reach to you but I was not in state so doctor didn't allows and today my doctor only brought me back to you. ( cups his face).

Sanskar is looking at her then see a doctor who also come with her.

Kavita : God separated us but our love beat every odds. After 5 years now we are together. Now no one will able to separate us. We will always stay together. ( smiling) I love you.

Swara 's heart becoming heavier listening this all. She is getting feared of loosing Sanskar whom she love. Who is her husband. She is not able to see
Sanskar with Kavita so looking down holding tears in her big doe eyes which was sparking some time before.

Laksh remembered flashback when he went hospital for his dressing as Sanskar beat him hard that time he saw Kavita and how he gave money to doctor to help her to taking her in Maheshwari house. He smirked remembering it.

Sanskar : I am happy seeing you back Kavita. I am happy that you are alive. ( smile).

Sanskar : ( to Doctor) Doctor Thank you so much for bringing Kavita. I can't pay your favour. Thank you so much. ( with gratitude).

Doctor : It was my duty. Now I should go.

Sanskar nod yes with smile. Doctor go from there. Kavita hug Sanskar again.

Swara is trying hardly to control herself from bursting into tears after listening Sanskar.

Swara : ( in mind) Swara! May be this is only your fate. ( smile painfully) and how you can expect Sanskar from accepting you. He loves Kavita for her he come in revenge form. 5 years he remained in her memories. How he can accept you? Now his love back. Now there is no place of mine.