Epilogue

Hey friends!

Come with EPILOGUE of this Shot ❤ Thank you for the all love and support to this story. Really means a lot ❤

Hope you all like EPILOGUE too ❤

( About Gadodia family! After knowing deeds of Ragini. They feel highly ashamed on their upbringing and left the city shift in Banaras unable to face society 's taunts).

In Mumbai!

SwaSan,  Sharmistra,  Dida are standing in a luxurious villa. Its looking so beautiful and luxurious like a palace. Swara 's lips curved in smile seeing name of Home "SwaSan World". Sanskar already smiling at her adoring her smile. Sharmistra,  Dida are happy seeing Sanskar 's sweet gesture toward his and Swara 's relation. This made them happy.

Sanskar : (near her ears) Do you like it?

Swara : Its beautiful just like a heaven.

Sanskar : ( chuckles) And you are the angel of this Heaven.

Swara smile at him side hug him. Sanskar hug her back while putting head on her head.

They come in sense by Dida 's coughing in teasing way.

Dida : We know you both love each other so much but control your emotions. We are also standing here. ( while palming her face).

SwaSan become embarrassed quickly depart from each other. Swara 's cheeks grew pinkish. Sanskar admire at  her blushing queen.

Sharmistra : ( shook head) Maa you become kid with kid. ( chuckles).

Dida laugh teasingly. SwaSan smile at them.

All stand on door. Sanskar stop Swara for going inside make her confused. Sanskar sign Sharmistra and Dida in meaningful way. They both nod yes with smile go inside. Swara is looking confused about trio gesture. Swara sign Sanskar to ask what. Sanskar sign Swara to keep quiet. Swara make poker face seeing he never answer to her.

Soon Sharmistra,  Dida come. Swara become surprised seeing Pujaa thaal in Sharmistra 's hand and Dida holding lota in her hand. Swara see Sanskar being surprised who is giving his signature smile to her. He nod yes with smile at her hidden question in her eyes. Swara smile through tears seeing his efforts.

Sharmistra,  Dida come toward them. Sharmistra take out their aaarti. Swara smiling emotionally. She put tilak on their forehead. Then Dida put lota in front of Swara. Swara slightly kick it shatter rice inside. Sharmistra place a soil which is in a frame.

Sanskar sign Swara to put his feet on soil. Swara nod yes smiling emotionally seeing his gesture which always make her feel special. She put feet on it. Sanskar also feet along with her. Both imprint their feet on it. Sanskar hold it in his hand.

Sanskar : How's it?

Swara : Beautiful. ( smiling)We will hang it in our room.

Sanskar smile nod yes. Both enter in house. Sanskar first show Sharmistra and Dida their room. Then SwaSan enter in their room.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara become surprised seeing room. Its very beautiful and luxurious. Everything is of Swara 's like. A big pink teddy bear is on floor which has a seat of sitting. It's like a small couch which he specially arrange for her. Swara admire it with wide smile. Sanskar admiring her smile. Sanskar hanged their feet frame on wall. Swara smile whole heartily seeing their feet frame on wall. 

Sanskar : Do you like our room? ( smiling).

Swara : ( about to say yes but then remembered something) No!