What if Bluestar was mates with Crookedstar?

Bluefur sat down in the clearing, and started grooming her tail. She looked up as a light brown tabby tom sat next to her. She sniffed the air, and tasted RiverClan.

"Hi, I'm Bluefur." She introduced herself.

"Crookedjaw." She looked at him, and noticed his crooked jaw for the first time.

"What happened?"

"When I was a kit, I fell on a stepping stone. It broke my jaw."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Let the gathering began." The WindClan leader calls out.

"Let's meet tomorrow. At sunning rocks." Crookedjaw hisses.

She nods, and we listen to the leader's until the gathering is done. Bluefur walks to her sister, Snowfur, and they walk back to camp.

Bluefur waits until night-fall before walking out of camp. She ran to Four-trees. Bluefur had been meeting up with Crookedjaw for two moons now. They had slept on the forest floor together before. She would dare say that they were mates.

When Bluefur arrived at Four-trees, she sat down beside the Great Rock. Bluefur looked around before starting to groom her fur. She yelped as a brown blur jumped onto her back. She purred, and the mates fell into each other's fur.

"You took forever." Bluefur swatted Crookedjaw's ear with her paw.

"Sorry. But, I go you so easy." Crookedjaw brings his tail around my pelt.

We move into each other, and sleep through the night. Bluefur wakes up to movement in her belly. She looks at Crookedjaw, but he is fast asleep. She gasps, and wakes up the RiverClan tom.

"Bluefur? What is is?" Crookedjaw yawns.

"Crookedjaw, I'm pregnant. I'm going to have your kits!" Bluefur meowed.

"Bluefur, that's great. But, how? Do you want to join RiverClan? Do you need me to join ThunderClan? I can join if you want me to. I won't mind."

"Crookedjaw, if that is what you wish for, then yes, joining ThunderClan is the best decision in my opinion."

Bluefur groans as the last kit comes to the world. It was her fourth kit. She looked down at her kittens with love in her eyes. Her first born is a blueish grey she-kit with white paws. Her second kit is a black tom with a grey stripe down his back. Her next kit is a brown she-kit with blueish spots. Her last kit is a white tom with black spots on his pelt.

"Bluefur, our kits are so lovely. What should we name them?" Crookedjaw purred.

"I'll leave you to it." Featherwhisker stepped out the nursery.

"The first born should be Mistykit, and the last tom should be Mosskit." Bluefur tapped her tail lightly on the kits as she named them.

"Perfect names. The other tom should be Moonkit. In honor of your mother, Moonflower. The last she-kit should be Stormkit." 

Bluefur nods, and sighs. Crookedjaw wraps his body around his mate. They both felt like the most important cats in the world had left them. Snowfur had left ThunderClan to join her mate, Oakfur in RiverClan. Oakfur is now the deputy of RiverClan. Crookedjaw is the deputy of ThunderClan.

Mistykit becomes Mistyfoot.

Mosskit becomes Mosswater.

Moonkit becomes Moonflame.

Stormkit becomes Stormfeather.

Snowfur gives birth to Oakheart's kits, Stonefur, Brightflame, and Echoflight.

Crookedjaw becomes Crookedstar, leader of ThunderClan.

Oakheart becomes Oakstar, leader of RiverClan.

Bluefur still finds Rusty. She is on a patrol with Greypaw, Mosswater, and Stormfeather.

Rusty still becomes Firestar. Instead of Mistyfoot becoming Mistystar, Stonefur becomes Stonestar.