What if Stormfur and Squirrelflight became mates?

Squirrelflight padded out of camp. Ashfur, and Brambleclaw were fighting again. She ran to the lake. Squirrelflight ducked down to get a drink of water, and a grey blur ran into her.

"Squirrelflight. How's ThunderClan?" Stormfur purred.

"Terrible. Every day Ashfur, and Brambleclaw fight over me. But, you're the only cat for me. They can find other mates for all that I care. What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" Squirrelflight flicked her tail across his ears.

"Because I love you. I miss you in RiverClan, Squirrelflight. I want to join ThunderClan."

"Well, I want to join RiverClan. I have had enough of ThunderClan to last me a life time. I will come join your Clan the next dawn. Be ready."

"We will be. See you then, Squirrel." Stormfur ran back out of ThunderClan territory, and Squirrelflight went back to camp. She padded up to her father's den. Her mother was in there as well.

"Firestar, Sandstorm. I have to tell you something. I have found a mate."

"That is good, Squirrelflight." Sandstorm smiled.

"But, what does it have to do with us?" Firestar asked.

"Stormfur is my mate. I want to join RiverClan. But, I love you. ThunderClan is just to much for me to handle. Two males fighting over me everyday. This is the worst life for me. If I join RiverClan, that would all change."

"If that is what will make you happy, do it."

"And- Wait, did you say yes? I can join RiverClan? Thank you so much, Firestar. You won't regret this. I'll be leaving at dawn. I love you both so much." Squirrelflight ran to her sister's den.

"Squirrelflight? What is it?" Leafpool asks.

"I'm joining RiverClan tomorrow at dawn. My mate is in that Clan, and I am going to it."

"Squirrelflight, my mate is in RiverClan as well. Mind if I join as well? Jayfeather can handle it here."

"Really? You want to leave ThunderClan as well?"

"Yes. It has way to much drama. RiverClan is the perfect life for me. I can help my mate with herbs, and we can help each other give birth."

"Wait. Who is your mate?"

"Mothwing."

"See you at dawn, then." Squirrelflight pads past the fighting toms, and goes to her nest to sleep.

At dawn, she leaves her home for the last time with her sister. They walk to the RiverClan camp, and join the Clan by sun-high.

Squirrelflight has kits with Stormfur. They are Alderkit, Birdkit, Wildkit, and Brookkit.

Leafpool has kits with Mothwing. They are Needlekit, Ivykit, and Dovekit.

Alderheart, Birdfeather, Wildwind, Brookclaw, Neddletail, Ivypool, and Dovewing recieve there warrior names.

Birdfeather is a medicine cat.

Alderheart, and Neddletail become mates.