What if Ravenpaw hadn't left ThunderClan to go to the barn?

Ravenpaw ran to Firepaw, and Greypaw. Tigerclaw was going crazy in the ThunderClan camp. Bluestar pounced onto Tigerclaw, but Tigerclaw nipped at her paws. Firepaw, and Greypaw jumped onto his back. Ravenpaw clawed at his tail. Sandpaw, and Dustpaw barreled into the brown tom, and smacked him into the ground.

Bluestar runs forward, and grabs his neck in her teeth. She pulls, and blood spatters onto Ravenpaw's pelt. "Now, Ravenpaw, you are not in danger any longer. Tigerclaw is dead."

"Thank you, Bluestar." Ravenpaw gulped.

"Now, Sandpaw, Dustpaw, Greypaw, Firepaw and Ravenpaw, step forward. You are now known as Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Greystripe, Fireheart, and Ravenwing. ThunderClan welcomes you as full warriors of our Clan."

"Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Greystripe, Fireheart, Ravenwing! Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Greystripe, Fireheart, Ravenwing!" The Clan welcomes the new apprentinces.

Ravenwing becomes mates with Spottedpelt, and they have four kit. Crowkit, Shadowkit, Brightkit, and Snowkit.

Spottedpelt is Barley.

Barley is a female in this story.

Later known as Crowfeather, Shadowlight, Brightpelt, and Snowtuft.

Crowfeather becomes mates with Leafpool. 

Snowtuft is Snowtuft in the dark forest.

Rest is the same as well.