What if Brambleclaw killed Firestar?

"Do it, Brambleclaw." Hawkfrost pointed to the fire colored tom.

Brambleclaw padded forward, and lifted his paw above the ThunderClan leader. He let it drop, and it killed Firestar. Firestar came back to life a moment later, and Hawkfrost flipped him over. Brambleclaw raked his claw across his belly while Hawkfrost broke his neck.

The brothers watched to see if the leader could have survived the attacks, but the tom did not stir.

"There. Firestar is dead. I am now the leader of ThunderClan." Brambleclaw growled.

"Good job. Now, I must kill Mistyfoot. Then, I'll be next in line for leader. I'll kill Leopardstar soon after Mistyfoot."

Brambleclaw nods to the RiverClan tom, and leaves to go back to camp. When he arrives, the whole Clan is looking at me. Squirrelflight is standing on High Rock.

"Brambleclaw, I saw what you did to my father. So did Sandstorm, Brakenfur, and Cloudtail. So, don't try to hide it." The she-cat growled at Brambleclaw.

Brambleclaw walks forward. "Squirrelflight, I am now the leader of ThunderClan. There is nothing you can do to stop me. Leafpool, let's leave. We will be back tomorrow."

Leafpool dips her head, and runs to me. "Sister, what he says is true. He is now our leader."

"Thank you, Leafpool. Ashfur, you are in charge while I am gone. No cat is to leave." 

"Of course, Brambleclaw." The grey tom nods.

Brambleclaw follows Leafpool to the Moonpool, and receives his nine lives. Tigerstar, Mappleshade, Snowtuft, Darktail, Brokenstar, Thistleclaw, Clawface, One eye, and Bee all give him a life.

Bramblestar appoints Ashfur as his deputy, and forces Squirrelflight, Cloudtail, and Sandstorm to do apprentince duties for the next three moons.

The next morning, Bramblestar meets up with Hawkfrost. They murder Mistyfoot, and Leopardstar appoints Hawkfrost as the new deputy. 

A day after, Hawkfrost comes into the camp with Mothwing. He is going to recieve his nine lives.

The brothers go to Onestar, and Blackstar. They tell them to unite or die. Both leaders refuse the offer. Hawkstar is found dead in the river. Bramblestar is killed by Squirrelflight, Cloudtail, Ashfur, and Sandstorm the next sunrise.