What if Neddletail didn't die?

Needletail wrapped her tail around Violetpaw. She was sobbing from missing her sister, Twigpaw. Neddletail sighed, and put her head down. She woke up to Darktail dragging her, and Violetpaw to the lake. Needletail jumped up, and Darktail pushed her back down. He threw her into the water, and pushed her snout down. She could hear Violetpaw yowling. Needletail fought for breath, and Darktail finally let her up for air. He threw her backwards, and grabbed Violetpaw by the scruff.

"Needletail, run. Save yourself. Tell Twigpaw that I love her." Violetpaw ordered as she was shoved underwater.

Neddletail nods to my friend's sacrifice and runs away from the murderer. She don't stop until she's reached the ThunderClan camp.

"Needletail?" Twigpaw gasps as Needletail enter the camp. 

"What are you doing here?" Squirrelflight growls.

"I - need to see - Bramblestar. Violetpaw - is dead. I'm so - sorry, Twigpaw. I tried to save her. Darktail - drowned her." Neddletail gasps for breath.

"No!" Twigpaw sobs.

"Needletail, come with me. You look half dead." Alderheart brings her to his den.

Twigbranch ends up the same as the books.

Needletail ends up killing Darktail, and Onestar dies soon after because of a heart attack.

Needletail has kits with Alderheart. They are known as Rootkit, Violetkit, Pebblekit, and Firekit.