What if Hawkfrost and Mistyfoot became mates?

Mistyfoot had grown to being used to looking back behind her back, and seeing Hawkfrost there. At first she was irritated. That stupid tom had tried to take her place as deputy. But, then, it turned into love. He had only done that to show his affection.

When Hawkfrost started planning on killing Firestar, Mistyfoot found out about it. She showed her love to the tom, and he stopped with the scheme. 

When Mistyfoot became leader, she made Hawkfrost deputy. She had grown to love him more than her own kit. He had a horrible life, and she would help him through it.

When Mistystar found out about the Dark Forest, she was devastated. Hawkfrost tried to leave the terrible place, but was killed in the process. Now he will never see his beloved mate ever again.

Mistystar gave birth to four kits, and raised them by herself. She named them Hawkkit, Tadpolekit, Stonekit and Frostkit. Stonekit was born dead. Hawkkit, and Frostkit after her loved mate, and Tadpolekit after his brother, Tadpole. Hawkkit looked exactly like his father, while Frostkit looked like her mother. Stonekit was a grey tom, and Tadpolekit was a black she-kit.

She named them Hawkwing, Frostfeather, and Tadpolefrost. Mistystar pushed through the hardship's and helped her Clan through Darktail's time. She died from poisoning in her food.

Hawkfrost welcomed her to StarClan, with Bluestar, Oakheart, Mosskit, Stonekit, and Stonefur. She watched over RiverClan as Tadpolefrost became Tadpolestar. Hawkfrost, Bluestar, Oakheart, Mosskit, Stonekit, Stonefur, Blackclaw, Firestar, and Mistystar all gave him her lives.