What if Leafpool and Mothwing left the Clans?

Leafpool padded up to Mothwing. They were in the abandoned two-leg den on ThunderClan territory. 

"Well, took you forever." Mothwing purred.

Leafpool flicked her tail, and pounced on Mothwing. Mothwing fell, and the two wrapped around each other. They stayed like that until moon-rise. 

"I love you, Mothwing. See you tonight." Leafpool mewed as she walked out of the den.

"See you tonight, Leafpool."

Leafpool ran back to camp, and snuck into her den. She had been meeting Mothwing in the two-leg nest for a moon now. They knew that they were in love. The medicine cats knew that this was wrong, but they didn't care. 

Leafpool, and Mothwing were in the middle of planning to run away from the Clans. ThunderClan had Jayfeather, and RiverClan had Willowshine. Leafpool needed to get away from Firestar, her father, anyway. She was pregnat with Mothwing's kits.

When Leafpool was dangling off of the Hollow's walls, Crowfeather had stood there staring at her. She had yowled at him for help, but he wouldn't move. Mothwing had gotten there in enough time to see her slip. She had ran forward, and grabbed her by the scruff, and saved her life. Leafpool, and Mothwing had been mates ever since Crowfeather had left her and Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf.

Leafpool meet up with Mothwing at the Moonpool with the other medicine cats. As they settled down to speak to StarClan, Leafpool dipped her nose to the water. She drifted to sleep, and opened her eyes to Spottedleaf.

"Leafpool, you must obey your heart. Go with your plan. But, please, be careful. The kits that you have are important. Take them to the gorge. You will find SkyClan there. Join there Clan." Spottedleaf instructed.

"How will I get to SkyClan?" Leafpool asks. "Will I have to become a medicine cat there?"

"StarClan will help you. In SkyClan, you can be a warrior with Mothwing. Tell them that you were from the Clans. Good luck."

Leafpool woke up, and padded over to Mothwing. The other medicine cat's were gone, and they were the only medicine cat's left. 

"What did StarClan tell you, Leafpool?" Mothwing asks.

"We need to go to SkyClan. Meet me here tomorrow at sun-high. We need to tell our Clans were we are going. StarClan has called us to SkyClan. We will not be back." Leafpool meowed.

"Ok, see you then, Leafpool."

Leafpool runs, and catches up with Jayfeather at the ThunderClan border. "You took forever, Leafpool."

"Don't talk to me like that, son." Leafpool leads her son into the ThunderClan camp.

"Leafpool." Squirrelflight chirps. She runs forward with Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze. Leafpool hadn't lied to her Clan about the true parents of her kits. They were raised as true ThunderClan cats, and still were.

"Squirrelflight, I have to talk to Firestar. StarClan has told me something. I will see you later." Leafpool runs to Firestar's den and enters it.

"Leafpool, what is the matter?" Her father asks her. Firestar is in the den with Brambleclaw, the deputy, and Sandstorm, her mother.

"Firestar, StarClan has spoken with me. Spottedleaf told me to go to SkyClan. She said that I am to go with Mothwing. We are leaving at sun-high."

"What?" Sandstorm lept up. "No. You can't leave me, Firestar, Squirrelflight, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf."

"I'm sorry, mother, but I can not disobey StarClan's words. I hope that I get to see you again. Now, I must go tell Squirrelflight, and my kits. I love you, and will miss you dearly." 

Leafpool pads out of the den, and gathers Squirrelflight, Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather with a flick of her tail.

"What is it, Leafpool?" Hollyleaf asks.

"I will be leaving at sun-high. I am going with Mothwing to join SkyClan." Leafpool sighs.

"What?" Lionblaze cries out.

"StarClan has told us to do this. I hope that I will see you all again soon. I will miss you."

"No. You're my only sibling." Squirrelflight sobs.

Leafpool sits down at the edge of the Moonpool path. She spots movement in the distance, and Mothwing runs up to her.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yes. You?"

"Of course. We will get to raise our kits in SkyClan." Mothwing purrs, and they head off toward the mountains.

They doge the mountains, and walk to the two-leg place. They are meeting up with the cat known as Purdy.

Leafpool bumps into an elderly cat while looking around. "Sorry. Wait, are you Purdy by any chance?"

"Yes, I am Purdy. Who is this yougin's name?" Purdy pads forward.

"I am Leafpool, this is Mothwing. Do you know the way to SkyClan?"

"Leafpool. Now where do I know your name from? I know. How's Squirrelpaw?"

"Squirrelflight now. She is doing fine." Leafpool purrs at the thought of her sister.

"Yes. I know the way to SkyClan. Just out of this neighborhood, and down to the gorge. They live over there. Good luck getting there."

"Thank you." Mothwing meows, and leads the two out of the two-leg place. They walk all day, and reach the gorge by sun-down.

"Let's go in." Leafpool walks into the camp.

A pale cream-and-brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes jumps up. "Who goes there? This is SkyClan territory." She snarls.

"Greetings. I am Leafpool, this is Mothwing. We are from ThunderClan, and RiverClan. We would like to join SkyClan. StarClan has told us to come."

The she-cat blinks. Mothwing waves her tail. Leafpool looks around, and they are surronded by cats.

"I am Leafstar. I am the leader of SkyClan. If you are from ThunderClan, then you must know Firestar. How is he and Sandstorm?" The leader pads forward.

"You know my parents?"

"Parents? They had kits?"

"Yes. They had me, and Squirrelflight."

Leafstar purrs. "Leafpool, Mothwing, welcome to SkyClan. Leafpool, follow me." Leafpool follows the tabby to a rock. "Are you pregnant?"

"Yes. With Mothwing's kits."

"Oh. Well, you can stay with Clovertail in the nursery." Leafstar leads the ex-medicine cat to the den.

"Leafstar? Who is this cat?" A light brown she-cat with white belly and legs asks.

"This is Leafpool. She is a kit of Firestar, and Sandstorm. She is expecting kits."

"Oh. Come on in, Leafpool. There's another nest in here. You can use it."

"Thank you, Clovertail." Leafpool settles into the nest.

Leafpool gives birth to Hawkwing, Ivywing, and Dovepool.

Leafpool gets a prophecy from StarClan, and SkyClan defeats Darktail, and his kin. 

SkyClan moves to the other Clans, and helps them with Darktail's kin.

Mothwing becomes the next leader of SkyClan becoming Mothstar.