What if Firestar was female? Part 1

There are two parts to this one:

1. Firestar would be mates with Greystripe.

2. Firestar would be mates with Ravenpaw.

We are doing Greystripe on this one.

Rusty walked into the forest, hunting the mouse from her dream. She yowled as a grey blur ran into her. "What did you do that for?"

"Because you're on ThunderClan territory. You don't smell like the other Clans, though. Are you a kittypet?" The grey tom asks.

"Other Clans?"

"WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan. ThunderClan is the best Clan, though. I'm Greypaw."

"Rusty."

"Oh, no. Run!"

Rusty looks around, but a blue-ish grey she-cat and a golden tom have already come into the clearing. "Greypaw, who is this kittypet?"

"Bluestar, Lionheart. This is Rusty."

"What are you doing on our territory, Rusty?"

"I was just hunting a mouse. I'll go back to my two-legs, though." Rusty squeaked.

"How would you like to join ThunderClan, young one?"

"Firepaw, you are now known as Fireheart. StarClan thanks you for your honor, and bravery. We welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Bluestar yowled.

"Greystripe. We have two she-kits. What should we name them?" Firestar asks.

"Squirrelkit." Greystipe answers.

"The other one will be Leafkit."

"No, Greystripe!" Firestar yowls as the monster rolls away with her mate trapped in it.