-Prologue-

·??? POV·
I kept on pacing back and forth infront of a window, time was ticking. "Think.. Think... How would you make them pay..." I kept on mumbling to myself as I stopped in my tracks. I took a long pause as I was reviewing the idea that just popped in my head.
"YES!" I yelled to myself, as I held up a finger. "I would destroy the only place they call home.. Like how they destoryed my business.." I went up to the window as I stared down at their hotel. "Let's see how it feels to taste your own medicine.." I said as I began to chuckle like a madobject.
"Uh sir?" I turned around seeing my latest project Mephone X, which ended up in a disaster, as I glared down at her. "What now X?" I harshly growled at her.
"Uh, what are you planning to do sir...?" The phone asked in curiousity, as she blinked a bit, as she played with her thumbs hoping not to be shot down.
"Oh nothing... Just planning on the revenge thats all. Now run along now, because don't you have something to be learning? X..!" I smiled a bit down at her annoyed as I felt my eye twitch.
X ran to do something, as she stopped and looked back sighing, as she left to practice.
"Now.." I turned to look back at the hotel. "We wait." I mumbled to myself as I couldn't wait the plan go into action!