-5-

·Pickle's POV·
I was chatting with Knife currently.
"So, guess we can't game on the plane?" Knife tried to joke as he smiled lazily.
"What? Pfff, I brought down the console before I left with the games and controllers!" I mentioned as I motioned towards my backpack.
"How the heck did you grab that in time?" Knife asked, as his eyes showed curiosity and confusion.
"When we were getting evacuated, Paper allowed me to grab the console!" Pickle brightly smiled.
After a few hours of waiting around, Test Tube finally finished.
"OK EVERYONE!" Test Tube yelled as she almost fainted. Fan hurried to her side as he was helping her out.
I saw OJ walking up to the now fixed and improved airplane.
"Ok! Everyone line up-" Everyone quickly lined up, though Knife and I were the closest so we were first.
"Ok Knife and Pickle go pick your seats!" Paper smiled as the door automatically opened, as I gasped in shock. We made our way in seeing some amazing decor as I grabbed Knife's wrist dragging him to the back seats.
"Woah! Calm down!" Knife said, but wasn't heard from how excited I was.
We made it to the last seat as I motioned Knife to the window seat, he gladly took it as I sat beside him. We soon hooked up the console, since every seat had a plug, tv, and much more! Wow Test Tube did alot to this plane.
After everyone settled in Test Tube mentioned that this airplane is one of its kind, and also it can auto pilot, and the positive side it can literally almost listen to any command from this MePad!
"Let's get this gal on the road!" Fan called out as Test Tube grabbed a remote as she pressed a purple button, as we all felt the plane start moving.
"Wait.. Does it have wifi?" I heard Salt ask Test Tube.
"Of course! I already said this plane is one of it's kind!"
Salt and Pepper gasped as they grabbed their Mephone's and asked Test Tube for the password and name.
"It's literally the sheet beside you two..." Test Tube sighed, as she went to her seat beside Fan.
I looked to my left seeing the sheet as I went to grab it, I accidently locked hands with Knife's hand.
"ACK! I-im so sorry Knife..!" I quickly released my hand as I saw Knife chuckled a bit.
"It's fine, it was just a simple mistake." He smiled softly as he turned on the console waiting for me to put in the wifi password.
I logged into my account and Knife logged into his. We discussed what game we should play as Knife quickly snatched my remote.
"Hey!" I struggled to get it back as he held it up away from me.
"Ha, you look adorable when you're angry." Knife smiled a bit soon noticing what he said.
"Wait what? I didn't say anything. Anyways let's play minecraft." He quickly remarked as he handed my remote back. Soon after I clicked Minecraft as we saw the loading screen, I click "start" as I saw all our worlds.
"New World, Creative?" Knife asked me as I nodded, creating it.
It was a superflat, no villages, creative, and on peaceful mode. I saw Knife's screen a bit as he grabbed some blocks and began to bulid. I just grabbed some blocks just to make some pixel art.
I saw Mircophone peeked over her seat seeing us two.
"WHAT YOU GUYS PLAYING?!" Mircophone loudly asked.
"Bro shut up!" Knife spat as he shook his head a bit.
"Sorry..." Mircophone quieted down as she still was looking at us.
"Minecraft, now shoo-"
"Minecraft?!" Now Cheesy was interested, as he poked his head beside Mircophone.
"What the? Both of you shoo!" Knife growled as he kept focusing on the screen.
"Fine." They both said as they sat back down.
"Wait are we in the air Knife?" I asked him.
Knife looked at his window as we now felt the plane move off the ground, my heart dropped. I knew leaving the ground as gonna be painful as our eardrums tend to pop.
After the painful popping, my eardrums finally adjusted to the pressure.
"Alright let's have a blast!" Knife nudged me playfully as I nodded smiling softly.
Though in the back of my mind, I wondered if our new home will things be the same?