-6-

·No-one's POV·

The starry night settled, the plane flew calmly in the night. Inside there was slight conversations, gaming, sleeping, and just everyone doing their own thing.
"So TestTube, when will we reach our destination?" The glass of orange juice asked, his hand was holding his beloved boyfriends hand, Paper.
"Well our estimated arrival should be in.... 2-5 days." The tube said as she pushed up her glasses.
"Can this plane sustain us that long?" OJ looked up at her, he had a look of concern in his eyes.
"Yep! We got all the necessities to survive for about... A whole month!" She smiled, as she tapped on his seat.
".... Okay." OJ looked over at his boyfriend, who was zoning out the window, staring at the starry night sky.
A little bit in the back of the plane, Fan was messing with Trophy.
"So what happens if I... Go through your bag!" Fan said, as he was trying awfully hard to reach Trophy's bag.
"What? No! That's an invasion of privacy!!" Trophy was holding Fan back with one hand as the other was holding his bag.
"Pleaseeee, I really want to seeee!" Fan groaned, he was desperately trying to grab the damn bag.
"No! Now go!" Trophy finally pushed Fan, as he fell flat to the ground, a small grunt escaped him.
The red fan got up, he dusted himself.
"Fine then..." He had a hurt look in his eyes, he began to walk away.
Trophy rolled his eyes, but he kinda felt bad? Wait what?! Why did he feel bad for that nerd? He tried to leave it alone, but the thoughts kept entering his mind.
Suddenly the plane shook, guess they hit some turbulence.
"EVERYONE BUCKLE UP!" TestTube yelled through a megaphone, which wasn't really nesscersary? Since the plane legit told everyone to buckle up right after.
"Woah-" Lightbulb said, as she was holding Baxter tightly.
Paintbrush watch the small lightbulb kinda bounce in her seat, their eyes averted from them. Staring is rude, but something about Lightbulb always catches their attention.
"So Painty, what's your opinion on this whole moving thing?" The brightest bulb in the shed asked, her voice kinda vibrated from the turbulence.
"Uhm... I don't mind it that much, it's gonna be weird, but I guess it'll be fine?" The paintbrush answered, as they rested their arm on the arm rest.
"Hmmmm. True, I hope we can still live together!" Lightbulb smiled brightly at their best friend.
Paintbrush noticed and blushed from her smile and comment.
"Yeah... Me too.." They looked down at the ground, wondering if everything will be the same after.
-----
WOAH WHAT'S THIS??? AN UPDATE BUT I SAID I WILL STOP WRITING THIS???

Lol anyways, hi A/N here! Looks like Freedom is back up, I may... Add some new stuff and tweaks bc ya know dRaMA- and plus maybe I have a different heart with different ships- HINT HINT-
Anyways a small chapter for y'all, Freedom is back on! I felt bad for leaving it :( anyways have a good day/night!!!~