-4-

·Nickel's POV·
Wow, OJ wasn't lying, and boy I was in shock.
"WOAH! Thats was epic! But, sad aswell since we are pretty much homeless!" I chuckled a bit, though it hinted some saddness.
"Soo Baseball.. What now?" I asked my bestie as I looked up at him.
"Honestly, I don't even know what happened, or why this happened, or anything soo. Yeah!" Baseball answered my question as he looked down at me.
".... Alright." I sighed as I sat down. Welp here is the end of the road!
After a few minutes I heard a panicking LightBulb.
"ANYONE SEEN PAINTY?" She called as you can hear the fear in her voice.
I watched her running around, asking objects where they could be. Next, I saw her hurrying towards Paper and Oj, which oh boy let's hope the stress won't get to OJ, since Paintbrush is missing.
"Have you t-two seen Painty?" Lightbulb asked as she held Baxter close to her.
"Paintbrush? Oh! They went into a clearing so they can calm down." Paper answered before OJ can start freaking out.
LightBulb thank Paper as she ran to the clearing she thinks Paintbrush is at.
"Wait? Does that mean we lost everything?!" I heard Ballon asking Suitcase. I rolled my eyes as I got up, motioning Baseball to follow me.
"I th-think it means we did-"
"Oh heeyyy you two!" I interrupted Suitcase as she sighed and Balloon looked away in anger.
"Just wanted to see how ya'll been doing right Baseball?" I smiled at him as he sighed agreeing with me.
"Nickel just go, you don't always have to interrupt Suitcase and I when we talk.." Balloon quielty said, though loud enough for us to hear.
"Oh I am sooo sorry! I didn't like ya know, mean to." I apologized sarcastically.
"Come on Balloon... We should just go somewhere else." Suitcase told the upset balloon as he agreed making their way away from the duo.
"Oh, well. Guess they couldn't stick around" I smiled a bit as I turned around and made my way to a tree.
"Nickel can't you at least be a tad bit nicer to Balloon? I know he has done some messed up stuff last season, I don't forgive him either, but just be a little nicer?" Baseball rambled a bit, soon noticing he was gonna apologized.
"Baseball, until I see some change in Balloon I guess I will, but! I ain't gonna so you just gonna wait." I answered as I stopped in my tracks.
"Why'd you stop?" Baseball asked.
"Where the heck we gonna live?!" I turned to Baseball as I hurried towards OJ and Paper.
·No Ones POV·
Nickel and Baseball hurried towards OJ and Paper. Once the pair made it, they noticed some light cracks on OJ.
"Uh, OJ and Paper-" Before the baseball could ask his question, OJ answered it.
"Wondering where we could live next? I suppose that's the question?" He looked up at the two his eyes showed stress and tiredness.
"Yeah? Wait?! How did you k-" Nickel was gonna ask so much questions until OJ held up his hand.
"Paper and I were discussing it." The glass of OJ answered once again as he placed his hand down.
"Yep! We are deciding to move into my hometown." The sheet of paper piped up as the OJ nodded in agreement.
"When you gonna tell the others?" Nickel and Baseball asked at the same time.
"Like right now" Paper helped OJ up, as the duo went towards the panicking group, with Nickel and Baseball following.
"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" OJ called out, as everyone turned to him in with full of questions.
"You all may be wondering where we are gonna live, am I correct?" OJ asked the group as they all nodded.
"So Paper and I decided- wait where the heck is Test Tube?" OJ didn't see Test Tube anywhere.
"She went to her sercet lab! To ya retrieve some items" Fan called out.
"Serect lab? Nevermind, but as I was saying! Paper and I decided to move into his hometown!" OJ announced as everyone looked confused, shocked, or a bit surprised.
"HOW COME ITS PAPER'S AND NOT ANY OF OUR-" Yang yelled.
"Yang please quiet down!" Yin tried to calm him down.
Soon the whole group was starting to agrue as OJ face palmed himself.
"EVERYONE BREAK IT UP!" OJ yelled as he was now losing his patience.
As everyone piped down, they all turned to OJ once again.
"I have agreed with Paper, plus his hometown seems great, now please we have to get a move on!"
"Uh OJ?" A voice called out.
"Yes Test Tub- wait you weren't here, nevermind. But yes?" OJ turned towards her.
"How are we gonna get there? We don't have any sort of transportation!" She called, and before anyone could go on a rant, Paper stepped up.
"We do have that airplane, that crashed into OJ's hotel. We could use that." Paper answered.
"Isn't it like ya know broken?" Microphone called out loudly.
"We repair it stupid!" Trophy mentioned to Mircophone as she rolled her eyes.
"Now who the heck is gonna repair that?" Test Tube mentioned.
Everyone turned to Test Tube, making Test Tube questioned why everyone looked at her. After a minute she realized she was the one that had to repair it.
"Oh golly.." She sighed as she made her way to the plane, carrying the rightful items in her bag.
This is gonna be a wild adventure.