-2-

·Tissues POV·
I was watching my roommate, Trophy as he was starting to provoke Knife. "This ain't gonna end welllll" I heard a voice beside me making me jump as I sneezed at the unknown figure.
"Uh... Bless you?" The voice said as I saw Fan covered in snot, as he flinged it to the floor.
"O-oh I am so sorry F-F-Fan..!" I apologized quickly, I hate my stupid condition so much, I wish it never existed.
"It's all good, just... Keep the snot to yourself please." Fan calmly said as he made his way to the kitchen to grab some paper towels for himself.
I sighed as I sat on the floor watching Trophy as he was slowly starting a agrument with Knife, as it began gaining others attention. "Welp.. It now b-begINS " I sneezed as my snot landed onto Salt, as I heard her scream.
"AHHHH!!! EW EW EWWW! WHAT IS THIS DISGUSTING GREEN SLIMEEEE!!! OJJJJJJ!!!" Salt screamed, as Pepper began to back away in disgust.
"I am not helping you, you're helping yourself." OJ called to Salt, as you could hear him trying not to shatter from laughter.
"FINE!!!" Salt stormed to her room to clean herself off, making Pepper follow her, but she kept her distance.
I heard a voice talking to Salt and Pepper, as the owner of the voice came into my field of vision, seeing LightBulb all bubbly and derpy as she turned her attention to Knife and Trophy as she began to find a seat to watch this escalate.
"Dude, can you please leave me alone already? This whole thing between us is getting really old." Knife growled in pure boredom and tiredness as he crossed his arms.
"Why should I? Seeing you annoyed brings delight to my eyes!" Trophy claimed as he leaned towards Knife with a evil smug like grin. This made Knife roll his eyes, as he just pushed Trophy's face away from his.
"I would love if you didn't burst my bubble.. Now please shoo bud, I don't have time for you." Knife spat at Trophy in a chill, but annoyed like way.
"And what will I get in return, sissy?" Trophy smiled, as he placed his hands on his hips.
"Nothing." Knife remarked
I felt Trophy's shocked rage from where I was sitting as I kinda giggled a bit.
"N-NOTHING?" Trophy spat out as some salvia hit Knife's cheek, as he wiped it off.
"Yes, nothing. Good day jock." Knife smuggly said as he gave Trophy a grin.
"NOW LISTEN HER-" Before Trophy could say anything, Knife left him standing like an idiot.
Everyone just blankly stared at Trophy as they began to giggle a bit, even me too. I heard Trophy's mumbling some stuff to himself as he shamly stormed off to our room.
I got up, just to check up on him ya know. Even though he is a big bully most of the time, or a gaint showoff, he still needs a friend... I made my way up the stairs as I sneezed pretty quietly as I stopped at our door.
"..... Everyone needs a friend..." I muttered to myself as I soon entered the room.