-7-

Few days passed, and they still haven't reach their destination. OJ is getting cranky with this, he doesn't want to stay in this plane any longer.
     Meanwhile, Soap is trying her best to keep the plane nice in clean in a respectful calm manner. She doesn't want people to get sick, especially when Salt and Pepper have no respect for anyone and trash the whole plane!
    "Ok everyone, we should arrive in our destination in a few hours!" TestTube said as she looked down at the MePad.
     "Thats great, finally I can stretch my legs!" Suitcase said, she was dying to get out. Honestly she hated Nickel's death stare towards Balloon it was so frustrating.
     "Y-you know Suitcase.. This could be good for us.. We can finally be free from this toxic environment and have a fresh start..!" Balloon smiled softly as he knew he can finally redeem himself in this new home.
    "You're right! Finally we don't have to suffer from this unfairness of acceptance!" Suitcase looked at the ceiling, maybe her anxiety will go away?
     "... Yeah.." Balloon looked at out the window, he was positioned to see the wing of the plane. As he looked closer he noticed a figure chilling on the wing.
    He couldn't tell for a bit until he fully saw the figure.
     "Taco?!" He gasped a bit, he looked closer like he was seeing a hallucination.
     Though when he blinked, the figure  was gone?! Weird, he hoped nobody heard him, which he was glad nobody did.
     Balloon thought he was just lacking sleep, this plane has kept him up for a while.
     He closed his eyes, darkness slowly drifting him to sleep. Maybe this will speed up the time on this plane.
----
I apologize for the short chapter! I promise the next one with be long 🥺

- A/N