Part 2- First impressions

Lili's pov:

I walk down the entrance to the villa and I am beyond nervous. I never thought in my life that I would ever do this but here I am. "New girl!" Someone yells. "Hi, I'm Cami" A brunette girl says as she hugs me. "I'm Lili" I smile. "Madelaine but call me Mads" A red haired girl says and then hugs me. "Is there anyone else here yet?" I ask. "No not yet" They both say. Cami hands me a glass of champagne and we all end up talking about what we all do for livings. "Hi" A brown haired girl says as she approaches us. "Hi!" Cami squeals as she hugs her. "I'm Ashleigh but when we become friends you can call me Ash" The girl says like a preppy princess. I already dislike her. "Okay, anyway I'm Mads and this is Lili" Madelaine says. "Hi" She says rudely. "Hey" I respond. "The party's all here!" A girl says as she runs through the entrance. "Hi!" We all yell. "I'm Vanessa" She says excitedly. "Lili, Cami, Mads and Ashleigh" Mads says as she points. "Nice to meet you" Vanessa says as she hugs us all. "Good morning, Ladies!" Arielle shouts as she comes out. "Good morning!" We shout back. "Who's excited!" She cheers. We all sit round the bomb fire just waiting for the boys to arrive. "So, the boys will be arriving any minuet  so let's head over to the beach" Arielle says excitedly. We all get up and head towards the beach part. "So how this all works is when each boy walks out, I will ask you to step forward if you feel attracted to that boy. That boy can choose any of you to couple up with even if you do not step forward. A boy can also choose a girl that is already in a couple, which would send the other boy to the bench over there. Anyway's let's get started and bring out the one and only Charles Melton" Arielle says as she moves to the side. We all start cheering and whooping as he runs up from the beach. "Hello, Ladies!" He grins as he stands next too Arielle. "Hello there" Camila grins. He was hot but definitely not my type. "Girls, please step forwards if Charles is your type" Arielle says. Cami and Ashleigh step forward straight away. "Who are you picking, Charles". "This beautiful lady in the blue" Charles says as he points at Cami. "Ah!" She squeals as she hugs him. "Let's bring out Mr Cole Sprouse!". "Hi, Girls" He smiles as he runs up. He was hot and cute at the same time, is that even possible!?. I instantly step forward along with Ashleigh, Vanessa, Mads and even Cami. "Sorry" She whispers to Charles. "Full house!" Arielle whoops. "I think I'm going to choose this beautiful girl in the pink" He smiles and then locks eyes with me. "M-me?" I stutter. "Of course" He smiles and hugs me. Gah that smile! "Cole" He whispers. "Lili" I whisper back. He keeps his arm around me as the next guy comes out. He was cute but not my type. "Who is stepping forward for Kj?". Vanessa and Ashleigh both step forward. "Sorry Mate but I choose the beauty in the pink" He says. 'No' I groan in my head. "Bye, princess" Cole whispers and heads over to the seat. I feel so disappointed but oh well. "Kj" He whispers. "Lili" I whisper back. "Sorry" He mumbles. "Its fine" I smile. A boy named Casey comes on and couples with Vanessa and then a guy named Jordan comes on and partners with Mads. "So, Cole, You will be with Ashleigh". He nods and goes over to her. "That's it for now, have fun bonding!" Arielle shouts and then walks off. "Want to go and check out the room?" Kj asks. "Yeah, sure" I murmur. We walk into the room to see 5 beds against one wall and 5 more on the other which of course says 'Do not sleep in'. "What bed do you want?" He asks. "The one on the wall side" I say as I sit down on it. "Okay" He says. "I'm going to talk to the girls" I say and walk out. I wasn't trying to bed cold but I'm really nervous about sleeping in the same bed as I guy I haven't even known for an hour. I walk over to Cami and Mads that were sunbathing by the massive pool. "Hey, Lili" They both say. "How do you like your guys?" I ask. "He's really funny" Cami says. "He's cute but there is no connection" Mads says. "Same" I mumble. "You so want to be with Cole" Cami grins. "I do not" I complain. "You looked devastated when he sat on the bench" Mads says. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" I grin and then walk over to Cole, Casey, Ashleigh and Vanessa. "Hi" Cole smiles as I sit next to him. "Hi" I smile back. "How are you and uh- Kj" He gulps. "No connection" I whisper. He breathes out in relief and then snaps back into reality. "Same" He whispers. "Want to go talk somewhere a little more private?" He asks. "Yeah, sure" I say and stand up. "Uh, okay then" Ashleigh snarls. We both ignore her rudeness and walk over to the outside day bed. "How are you feeling about everything?" I ask. "Eh, okay" He sighs. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Ashleigh is a bit rude and so not my type" He says. "She is" I say. "I wish I was with you" he murmurs. "Me too" I giggle. "I got a text!" Cami screams. "Got to go" I say quietly and then head over too Cami. "Islanders, We have a small surprise for you that is definitely going to stir up the pot but until then relax and get to know your peers because tomorrow night we will be re-coupling. #Love #BringontheHART" She reads out. "But heart is spelt out H-a-r-t and its in capitals" She says. "What does that mean?" We all question. "Who cares, let's drink!" Charles yells. 

(5pm)

"I got a text!" Mads squeals. We all run over to her. "Bring on Hart Denton" She reads out. "Oh no" Cole says. "What's up!" Some guy yells as he runs over to us. "Holy shit!" The girls all scream. "Someone new!" Cami yells. "Hi, I'm Hart" He smiles. "Lili" I smile back and hug him. "Cole" Cole says as he interrupts us. "Someones jealous" Mads smirk. "Sure" Cole says looking annoyed. "So, you're here to stir up some trouble" Kj says as he bro hugs him. "You could say that" Hart chuckles. We all get to know each other for a long time until it turns 10pm. "Should we start heading to bed" Casey suggests. We all nod and head to the bedroom. The girls and I go into our small suit where we start taking off our make up. "So, how do you like your partners?" Cami asks. "I love him, he's so amazing and hot, I can't wait to sleep in the same bed together" Ashleigh says as she stares at me. "Why are you looking at me" I snarl. "No reason" She says as she looks back in the mirror. "Anyway, I think Casey's nice" Vanessa smiles. I nod and walk into the bathroom. I get changed and then walk out into the bedroom. "Hi" Cole smiles. "Wheres your bed?" I ask quietly. "Next to yours" He says. "I really don't want to sleep in Kj's bed" I sigh with a shaky breath. "Want a hug?" He asks as he opens his arms a little. Without nodding or saying anything, I wrap my arms his torso and nuzzle my head into his chest. "I wish I could stay with you" I murmur. "It's going to be okay" He says and then I feel a light kiss being placed on the top of my head. "Sleep on the outside so I can see you" He whispers as we both let go. I nod and then they all come in. "Ready?" Kj asks as he gets into the bed. I nod and get in the bed. I turn to my side and I see Cole looking at me from his side of the bed. "Good night everyone!" Casey yells. "Goodnight" We all yell back and then we fall asleep. 

Word count: 1425

This was a really short part, but don't worry, this is only the beginning.