Part 10- Shower

Lili's pov:

When I woke up this morning Cole was already awake just lying with me in his arms. Normally he would go and work out... "Baby?" I whisper. He looks down with a smile. "Your awake". "Yeah, Why aren't you working out with Hero?" I ask. "I didn't want to leave you" He murmurs. I look at the bed next to us too also Hero there. "Cole, What's going on?" I whisper. "Nothing" He says and I can just tell he is lying. Just to test a theory I get out of bed and walk closer To Charles' bed. Cole bounces out of the bed and practically scampers towards me. "So I was right" I smirk. He pulls me closer to him and then pulls me outside. "Your being protective" I grin. "I don't want you near him, Lili" He says. "Aw, you're too cute" I say as I kiss him softly. "Let's just go ready ready, Yeah" He says as we break apart. I nod and follow him inside. We both quickly get ready and then head outside. "Now, Please stay away from Charles and Cami" He says as we sit on the couch. "Cole" I giggle. "Lili, I'm not kidding" He says sharply. I grab his hand and squeeze his hand three times, I then lay my head on his shoulder. "Morning, Guys" Jo smiles as her and busted eyed Hero comes out. "Morning" I reply. "How you feeling?" Cole asks Hero. "Better" He chuckles. "What about you, Jo?" I ask softly as she takes a seat next to me. "Alright I guess" She shrugs. "Aw, Look the gangs all here" Camila says as she struts out. "Piss off, Camila" Cole snaps. "Hey, Don't" I murmur. I grab Jo's arm and stand up. "Let's go talk, Yeah?" I ask. She stands up and smiles. We walk into the bedroom and then upstairs and go onto the balcony. "How's things with Cole?" She asks as we sit on the couch. "Really good, It just feels so comfortable and normal, Well I haven't really told you but we're like now dating" I say. "Oh my god!" She squeals. "I know" I say in shock. "You need to tell me everything" She jumps. After I told Jo about Cole and I's date, some producers come over to us. "Undercover girls meeting in the bedroom" He says. We both nod and sneak away, Just as we were about to enter the bedroom we hear... "Lili, Come here!" Cole shouts from the side of the pool. "Shit" I whisper. "Go" She murmurs. I run over to Cole and hug him. "Whats going on?" He asks. "Everything's fine" I smirk and then run back over to get room. Jo and I sit on my bed while the other girls sit opposite us. "Girls, Today you will be going undercover, Each of you must complete one of the following; 1. Flirt with a guy in front of your partner. 2. Be clingy to another guy that is not your partner. 3. Get every guy to piggy back you expect for your partner. 4. Sit on another guys lap in front of your partner. 5. Spill juice all over a guy and make it look like an accident. Lastly all of you must get your partner to pick you up and jump into the pool together. Good luck Girls. Oh and if you complete these tasks there will be a prize #drama #Girlpower" Vanessa reads. "Well shit" Mads says. "I can't do like any of those, Hero will have a fit" Jo murmurs. "I'm doing the juice one" Vanessa says. "I'll get every guy to piggy back me" Cami says. "I'll flirt with another guy" Jo sighs. "Well I'm doing the clingy one then" Mads says. "Guys, I can't sit on another guys lap, Cole would legit kill them" I say. "Lili, It's a game, You're doing it" Cami snaps. I sigh and get up. 'This is not going to be good'. First Cami goes and jumps on all the guys backs without Charles seeing... Yay her, It least her relationship isn't going to spiral. Vanessa walks in and spills juice all over Travis which causes everyone to burst out laughing. A little while later Jo starts flirting with Hart but quickly walks away before Hero suspects too much. The whole time Mads was being clingy towards Charles but no one really seemed to notice. "Lili, You're up" Mads murmurs to me. "I can't" I whisper. She gives me a look and I knew I wasn't going to get out of this. I walked over to the couch where Hero, Cole and Hart were. I sit on Hero's knee and stare at the ground. "Lili, What the fuck are you doing?" Cole says calmly. I quickly get up and start running knowing Cole was going to have a fit at me. He catches me and picks me up while throwing me over his shoulder. "Cole, Put me down!" I shout. He places me down and grabs my shoulders. "What was that?" He asks. "Nothing" I murmur as I look down. He picks me up out of no one and dangles me over the pool. "Don't!" I shout. 'Wait...' I grab his neck and pull him forward which makes us fall in. "Yes!" I shout. All the others run to the guys and jump into their arms while telling them to jump into the pool. "We got you!" We all shout. "Huh?" They all ask. We tell them about the text and I can tell Cole was relived. "Thank fuck" He sighs out as he grabs my waist and kisses me. "I'm sorry" I giggle. He kisses my forehead with a grin. I wrap my legs around his torso and start kissing him harshly. "Guys, My phone!" Vanessa shouts. She jumps out of the pool and grabs her phone. "Congratulations Girls you have unlocked a special love island feature... but you must wait till tomorrow night. #Secret #timealone" She reads out. "Wait, Holy shit!" I yell. "What?" They all ask. "Guys, Think... Time alone" I say with an eyebrow risen. "Like a date?" Mads shrugs. I giggle and then turn to Cole. "Never mind". "Lili, Tell us!" They shout. "It's fine" I giggle. "Tell me" Cole whispers. "Hide away" I whisper directly in his ear. A massive smirk appears on his face. "Tell us!" Hero yells. "Lili and I are just gonna yeah go" Cole says as he pulls me out of the water. "Where are we going" I giggle. He pulls me into the bedroom and starts kissing me. "What are you doing" I giggle. He kisses down my neck which makes small moans escape my lips. " S-shower" I stutter. "What?" He asks as I move from his grasp. "I'm having a shower join me if you want to" I grin and start walking towards the bathroom.

Cole's pov:

A massive smirk appears on my face as I follow her to the bathroom. "I'm not having sex with you, Lili" I grin as I go into the bathroom. "I know" She giggles as she unties the back of her swimsuit not letting it come off quite yet. "Lili" I sigh. "Just come in" She complains as she lays her hand on her swimsuit strap. She slowly moves the straps off her shoulders letting it fall down to her stomach and holy shit she was breathtaking. "L-lili" I stutter. She completely pulls it off and gets into the shower. "Cole, Get your ass in here!" She shouts and then lets out a small giggle. 'I mean I really want to get in....Fuck it'. I quickly pull of my swim  shorts and open the glass door. "Didn't think you would come" Lili smirks as her eyes travel down my body. "Who could resit you" I smirk as I pull her closer. We didn't go the full full way but we sure did have some fun.

Word count: 1338

Don't even ask about this chapter😂