Part 18- Kiss, Marry, Pie

(Friday)

Lili's pov:

Mads, Nessa, Jo and I were all in the changing room getting ready. "So, How's everything going with your guys relationships?" Vanessa asks. "Well, As you know, Travis and I are dating so that's great" Mads says. "Hero and I are great, I'm honestly in love" Jo says. "Awe, Jo!" I fangirl as I side hug her. She giggles and starts applying lipstick. "Cole and I are good, Our families really like each other" I say. "So adorable" Mads says. 

All of us girls walk out in our swimsuits. I was wearing a white bikini and as soon as I got in Cole's eyesight his eyes pop out of head. "Shit, L-lili" He stutters. I giggle and turn towards the girls. "How about some entertainment" I murmur as I turn to Cole who has a huge boner. They all smirk. "Hey, Cole!" I shout. He comes over to me and places his hands on my waist. I slightly kiss his neck and then move to his ear. "Girl's day" I whisper. "Mm, Maybe, Us day" He murmurs as his hand moves to the top of my bikini bottoms. "Mm..., Yeah no" I say as I move out of his grasp. The girls snigger as his face turns completely shocked. "Come on, Girls" I say as I turn around. "His boner is fucking huge" Jo giggles. "I know" I smirk. Once we were all in the pool, We were kind of just sitting on the step talking. "Incoming" Mads whispers. "Wh-". "Hey, Babe" Cole says as he sits on the edge. "Yes?" I chuckle.  "Shower" He whispers directly in my ear. "I'm with the girls" I chuckle. "And I don't care, I need you" He whispers. "Awe, You hard, Babe" I whisper. He nods with a devilish smirk. "Good luck" I chuckle and turn to the girls. "Lil" He snarls. I ignore him, Trying so hard not to laugh. "Alright, I'm out" I say as I stand up and walk towards the bedroom. A drooling hard Cole follows me straight into the bedroom. "What are you doing" I chuckle. "Shower" He smirks. "For me, Not for you" I smirk. God I love teasing him. "Fuck, Lili, You're killing me". I slowly walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He slowly moves in and kisses my lips softly. He moves his hand onto the back of my bra. "Ah, Cameras" I smirk. He pushes me into the bathroom and things lead to another...

(4pm)

"I got a text!" I yell. Cole and I were cuddling on the couch as everyone sits down near us. "Challenge time! Please head to the front of the villa to play a little game of Kiss, Marry, Pie. #Pieface" I read out. (Please watch the video above so you know the rules and whats happening!) 

Once we read the rules and everything we got straight into the game. The boys all lined up while the girls stood next to the pies. "Alright, Mads, You go first" I say as I lightly push her forward. She walks straight over to Travis and kisses him. She then gets on one knee in front of Hart. "I want to marry you because you are so funny" Mads chuckles. She then grabs a pie. "I'm pieing you because you can be a real dick" She smirks at Hero as she shoves a pie in his face. Everyone goes and the only guy that hadn't been pied was Cole. "Go, Lil!" Nessa shouts. I skip straight over to Cole. "Because I would rather die than kiss anyone else" I smirk as I lay my lips onto his. As I pull away he whispers "You better not mean it when you propose to someone else". He pulls me back in and kisses me again. "Alright, Lovebirds, Wrap it up!" Jo yells as everyone laughs. I pull away and walk over to Hero. "I'm proposing to you because you beat Charles' ass when he was an asshole to my girl". He bows with a chuckle. I grab a pie and smirk. "I know I'm breaking the rules but-" I say as I smash a pie onto Cole's face. "You little-!" He shouts as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Cole!" I shriek. He carries me over to the pool and throws me in. "I fucking hate you!" I yell as I come out to breath. He jumps in and grabs my waist. "You better not mean that, Baby" He whispers seductively in my ear. I gulp and shake my head. "Good, Now, Let's go get cleaned up" He smirks. I nod and bite my lip. 

(8pm)

We were all chilling on the couch when an unexpected guest comes in. "Hello, Islanders" Arielle says. "Ah, Fuck" Hero mutters. "Ive come with some depressing news, One couple will be leaving the island, Right now". "You all need to pick a couple to leave today" She says quietly. I take a deep breath in and slightly squeeze Lili's hand. "Alright, Please tell us which couple you vote to leave the island".  "I'm so sorry, Nessa, We vote for Vanessa and Hart" Mads sighs. Vanessa sighs with a sad but understanding smile. "We also pick Vanessa and Hart" Hero gulps. "We um also choose Vanessa and Hart" Cole sighs. "It's okay guys" Vanessa murmurs as she nods. "I'm sorry Vanessa and Hart, but that means you will be leaving the island. You have 30 minuets to pack your things and say your goodbyes, Islanders, I will see you all soon" Arielle says and then leaves. We all hug Vanessa, Mads and I were crying, We are so going to miss her. Mads and Vanessa leave to pack, Mads helping. "Come here, Princess" Cole says softly as he pulls me into a hug. "I feel so horrible, Cole" I cry. "Hey, Baby, You are fine, They weren't even dating" Cole says. "Yeah, But it still hurts". "I know, Baby, But you two will keep in contact" He reassures me. I sigh and sniffles. He kisses my forehead softly and then my lips. "I love you" I murmur. "I love you too, baby". 

Word count: 1049

Yeah, I'm out of ideas so there is only one more part.