Part 16- I love you

Lili's pov:

"I got a text!" I shout as I was sitting with Mads. Cole comes over and sits next to me. I climb into his lap and start reading out the the text. "Islanders, You have a huge first impression to make, Be ready at 2pm because some special guests will be coming... #Meetthefamily" I read out and then start screaming. "I get to see my family!" I shout as I hug Cole. "And I get to meet them" He smirks. Since episodes come out once a week all of the ones we have filmed have already aired so my family has seen and got to half know Cole.  "I'm fucking nervous" Cole mumbles as we walk towards the bedroom. "Why" I chuckle. "I'm meeting your family, Lil, That's why" He says. "They are going to love you, Cole, I promise" I smile as I gently peck his lips. He sighs and smiles. "Now, Let's go get ready". 

(One hour later) 2pm

 We were all on the couch outside, Waiting for all our families to arrive. Mad's family was already here and so was Hart's. Apart from that we were all waiting. "God, I'm so nervous" I murmur. Cole chuckles and then points forward. "Lil" He chuckles. I turn my head to see my sister, Mom and dad there. I jump up from the couch and hug my sister tightly. "I missed you so much, Lili!" Tess shouts. "I missed you too, Where's Clo?". "She's working in New York, She told us to tell you how much she wished she could be here" My mom answers as she hugs me. I nod and then hug my dad. At this point I had no idea what to do so I just turned to Cole. He stands up and makes his way over to us. "Hi, I'm Cole" He says as she stretches out his hand towards my Mom. "Don't be silly" Mom says as she hugs him. "I'm Amy". 

"Cole!" A voice shouts as Cole was talking to my family. "Dyl!" Cole yells as he gets up and takes the identical person into a hug. "He's a twin!" Tess whisper shouts. "He's a t-twin...?" I murmur. "Lil, This is my dad, Matthew and this is my brother, Dylan" Cole says. I get up and smile. "I'm Lili" I say softly as I hug Matthew and Dylan. "Nice to meet you" They both say. 

After our families all meet, I pulled Cole off to the side. "I think it's going alright" I murmur. He lightly grins and then hugs me softly. "Trust me, it's going fantastic" He says. I pull back and softly kiss his lips. As always, I pick up his hand and squeeze it three times. "Am I ever going to figure out why you do that?" He chuckles. "Maybe" I giggle as I walk back to the couch. 

(After all the families leave) -6pm

Cole's pov:

Everything went really well with Lili and I's families, They all got along which was great. Now, I have a huge thing I need to start preparing. "Hero" I whisper as I signal him over to the corner. "Is it go time, Bro?" He smirks. I nod with a soft smile. "Its the the right time". "I'll go tell all the boys what they need to do and where" Hero says as he jogs towards Hart. I breath out nervously and make my way upstairs. 

(7pm)

Lili's pov:

"Hey, Hero, Where is Cole?" I ask as I haven't seen him for a good hour. He looks down at his phone and then back at me. "Just stay here" He says and runs off somewhere. "What's going on?" Mads asks. I shrug with a puzzled expression. Jo smirks at me. "Okay, What the fuck is going on!" I shout. As Nessa opens her mouth my phone pings. "I got a te-" I shout but then stop. 'Go to the place where you sat on Hero's lap'. "Did anyone else get a text?" I ask. The three girls shake their heads. I sigh and stand up, Walking over to the large couch."Hero, What is going on?" I ask as I see him sitting on the couch. He doesn't say anything, Just passes me a note. 'Go to the place where we had out first kiss'. "Hero, Tell me what's going on". He smirks and pushes me forward softly. "Off you go". I groan and walk towards the day bed. "Hart" I sigh. He grins and passes me a note. 'Go to our favourite place'. It took me a few seconds to click but then I realise where I had to go. I go into the bedroom and I see Travis sitting on Cole and i's bed. He also passes me a note. 'Go to the place where we hugged for a good 2 hours, I can't wait to see you, Beautiful Xx'. I softly smile and run upstairs swiftly. "I thought you weren't going to make it" Cole smiles as I go onto the balcony. "What's going on?" I giggle. "Come sit" He says as he pats the seat. I sigh with a smirk as I sit down next to him. "So, How was your day" He says. "Cole" I chuckle. "Alright, Um, Look, Lili, You are the most beautiful, Intelligent, Brilliant girl I have ever met. I love every time you giggle with that beautiful smile, I love when you get all sassy with me, I love when you laugh, God I just love everything about you" He breathes out. "Awe, Cole" I smile. "I'm just so excited to have a life with you after this" He says softly. I gently kiss his lips as I move closer. "And um....... I- Im in love with you, Lili, I love you" He says. "Really" I whisper. He nods with a smile. I start crying as I hug his neck. "I love you so much, Cole" I cry as I straddle his lap and kiss him. As we pull away, Cole just smirks. "SHE SAID IT BACK!" Cole shouts which makes everyone cheer. "Um, My dad and Mom used to squeeze my hand three times, Which means I love you" I say. "Really" He says. I nod and kiss him again. "You have been doing that since day 1" He chuckles softly. I nod and hug him again. "I love you, Baby" He murmurs. "I love you too, So much". 

Word count: 1089

A bit of a shorter chapter, but it was really cute.