Part 15- Day out

(A few days later)

Lili's pov:

"I got a text!" Mads yells from the couch. "Do we have to go over" I whine since Cole and I were laying together on a chair. "Yeah, Babe" He chuckles. I slowly get up and then we both walk over to Mads and the others. "Islanders, Today you will be getting out of the villa.... But not with your partners, Today the girls will be going to a relaxing resort while the guys will be heading to an arcade for some fun. You all have an hour to get ready. #Dayout #Girlsday #guysday" Mads reads out. I groan as I place my arms around Cole's neck. "Can we just stay here" I plead as I hug him. "Baby, We have to go out, But it will be okay, It's only for like half the day" He reassures me. I slightly nod and sigh. "Let's go get ready" He whispers as his arms detach from my waist. I grab his hand and squeeze it tightly. 

(An hour)

I had on some light blue denim shorts on with a white shirt that I knotted at the front, I also had a white bikini underneath just incase. Cole comes out in some black jeans and a blue shirt on and he just looked so cute. "Hey, Beauty" He says as he wraps an arm around my waist and kissed my temple. "Can I just come with you" I say with puppy dog eyes. "Baby" He sighs as he pulls me in front of him. "You are going to have loads of fun with the girls, Okay" He smiles. "Yeah, But you're not there" I murmur. He pulls me into a soft kiss but of course we get interrupted by Hart pulling Cole away. "Bye" He shouts. "Bye" I murmur as I rub my arm. "It's okay, Lil, We will have a good time" Jo says as she rubs my back. I nod with a sad smile. She links her arm with mine and we both walk over to the van. 

Cole's pov:

When we got to the arcade it was fully empty. "Let's go do bowling!" Hart shouts. We all laugh and grab the bowling shoes. We all ordered a beer and started bowling. "I'm so winning this" Travis says as we bowls the ball. "Gutter-ball!" Hero yells. "Fuck off" Travis says as slumps into a seat. Hero laughs and grabs a bowling ball. "Watch and learn" He smirks at Travis. Travis does a sarcastic smile at him while Hero just laughs. Hero bowls the ball straight down the middle which results in a split. Hero bows proudly as he grabs another ball. 

Lili's pov:

"Lili, What do you want?" Nessa asks as we sit at the bar outside. "Just a mojito please" I say quietly. "Make that two" Jo pipes in. "Are you alright, Lili?" Mads asks. "Yeah, Just feel a bit strange" I shrug. "Yeah, I get it, I feel the same" Jo smiles softly. Once our drinks came out so did a plate of nachos. "Yes, We haven't eaten unhealthy in weeks!" Vanessa shouts. We all start laughing. "So, Lili, Have you and Cole said the L word yet?" Mads asks. "Um, Oh, no, No" I stutter. "Really?" Nessa asks. "Have you guys said it?" I ask. "Nope" They all answer. "It's just because you and Cole are so close, You know". "Like he is an awesome guy and I see a future with him, I mean... I do love him, I just don't want to pressure him" I say. "Awe, Oh my god" Jo says as she side hugs me. "I think I have loved him since the day I laid my eyes on him, but I don't know-". "You don't need to explain yourself, Lil, We understand" Mads smiles. I nod with a grateful smile. "Anyway, Enough about me, What about you guys, How is everything?". "Well, Travis and I are doing amazing, I think he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend soon" Mads says. "That's so great, Mads!" I say. "That's awesome, Girl" Nessa says. "That's too cute" Jo smiles. "What about you, Nessa?". "Hart and I are simply best friends, There is no connection romantically but as friends... It's going great" She smiles. We all nod with smiles. "Hero and I are great... In fact... We are dating now" She says. "Jo!" I shout as I wrap my arms around her neck. She giggles as I hug her tightly. "I'm so happy for you!" I yell. "Thanks, It means a lot" She smiles. 

Cole's pov:

"Watch me beat you" I say to Hero as we pick up the basketballs. We start shooting them into the hoops and as I said I beat him. "Told you" I smirk. "Whatever, The real winner has to win the car racing game" He smirks. Us four go over to the cars and sit in the seats. We all pick out cars and then start. "Bro, You blew up!" Hart yells as we all burst out laughing. Travis groans as he hits the wheel. In the end Hero took out the win. "You suck" Hart pouts at Hero. "Told you I would win" Hero smirks. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever". 

"Cole!" Lili shouts as she bounces up from the chair and runs over to me. "Hey, Beautiful" I grin as I pick her up and spin her around softly. "I missed you" She murmurs as she hides her face in the crook of my neck. "I missed you too, Baby" I whisper. "Come, I want cuddles" She says as she pulls me over to a chair. She pushes me onto it and then lies down next to me. "Someones tired" I chuckle as she rests her head on my chest and closes her eyes. "Yeah" She mumbles. "How was the resort?" I ask her. "Meh" She shrugs. "You?". "Hero won in the end". "You really did a competition" She giggles. I nod with a smirk. She smiles and then shuts her eyes again. I place a kiss on her head and tighten my arms around her...

Word count: 1043

When you get new story ideas so you rush ur old stories to start new ones- Fucking great!