The birth of the Demon Child

"AGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

The screams of my mother filled the room, my dad was beating her, again, this was the 3rd time this week and it's already almost the weekend.

"Please! I'm sorry, I'll never do it again!" Mother begged and cried, but father wouldn't listen, he never listens.

And on my 5th birthday, he killed her.

He was only keeping her alive to nurture me until I was capable of doing basic things, walk, talk, read, all that.

He said once I could, he'd teach me blood demon art and for some unknown reason, breathing techniques, even though those were specifically created to kill demons.

-----------

"FATHER! STOP! IT HURTS!" Once my mother had left the world, it was my turn to be beaten, whenever I couldn't do as instructed, he would beat me and have me try again, sometimes till the point I pass out and he'll leave me on the ground until I wake up, the cycle repeats.

-------------

By my 15th birthday, I learned the Demon Breathing technique, a special technique my father himself created, consisting of 8 forms. My father kicked me out, saying that it was high time for me to begin the slaughter. I never knew what the human world was like, father never let me out of resident grounds, I always just believed whatever he said, 'all humans are evil' 'kill them and consume them' 'you'll be stronger once you eat their flesh' 'be the strongest of them all, then you're allowed back in,' psh, like I'd ever want to go back to that hell hole

I have a unique trait, I wouldn't burn under sunlight, and Wisteria doesn't affect me, I don't know what but it could be genetic mutation-or so my father said, but sometimes I still think he tampered with me when I was still a fetus so I could be stronger when I was out.

My hair was (HC) coloured, and long (sry if u have short hair I want the hair length to be rly long u see 🙇), tied up into a high ponytail, the ends of it gradiated deep red and I wore a dark red yukata with a black haori decorated with higanbanas.
(Ay, so since I got many comments about this, nothing says you still can't insert ur oc, it's just to give myself an image of her, so that's all.)

I never agreed with my father's way of thinking, I don't think that humans are what he described, after all, on my way to the Final Selection I passed by a few villages, and the villagers were really, really nice, some letting me rest in their house and wishing me luck on the Selection.

No, I never intended to follow my fathers orders, I will never kill those who have been kind to me, they've opened up a whole new world to me, and I'm grateful for that. Humans are not evil, it's the demons that are, I am evil.

----------

There were about 20 of us, a black haired girl and white haired girl introduced us to the Final Selection, and we were on our way.

----------

I slew few amounts of demons, usually because I run into them, not the other way around, it's probably because they think I'm just any other demon searching for humans to kill.

"Hey, hey, hey! What do you think you're doing?!" A demon with 3 eyes sweat dropped, backing away from me.

"What? Just trying to survive and become a Demon Slayer," I tilt my head

"That's the whole problem! Aren't you a demon?! You should be killing humans not demons!" He charged at me with his sharp nails.

I drew out my nichirin blade, "Breath of Demon, first form,"

"DEMONIC FOOTSTEPS!"

[Demonic Footsteps, the first form of Demon Breathing which allows the user to change their footwork tempo and seemingly disappear for a few moments, followed by a clean slash to decapitate the demon.]

----------------

I reached back to the foot of the mountain and it seemed like only 5 people passed, two in particular caught my attention, a boy with Hanafuda earrings and a shivering boy with yellow hair.

'Kinda cute ngl...' I pursed my lips and looked away.

Hanafuda boy made his way down the mountain and I followed, not like I had anywhere to go, pikachu boy already bolted off somewhere saying he was gonna 'die' or something.

I followed far behind, kinda feeling bad that he was walking with a stick, stumbling from time to time, eventually I couldn't give him more pity so I decided to help.

"Hey! Are you alright?" I ran beside him, crouching with my back towards him, "get on, just tell me where you're going,"

"No, no, it's okay, really! I'm okay-" I cut him off by picking him up besides his protests.

"Don't push yourself, I can see that you had a tough battle up there, now come on, which way are we going?"

"Ah...just keep walking straight..." his fatigue caught up with him and he dropped his head on my shoulder, letting out quiet snores.

"Nezuko...Ne..zuko..." Nezuko? Who's that? Lover? Sibling? Mom?

I just lightly smiled and began walking.

I can find out where he wants go............maybe?

[Edited]