The Butterfly Estate

When I reached to the open area where the Kakushi's were, most of them were already gone, except for one who was about to carry Zenitsu over his shoulder...wait why is he wrapped up like a cocoon?

"A-ah! Excuse me! Where is everyone?" I ran up to the Kakushi.

"We've been ordered to bring all the injured back to the Butterfly Estate, are you wounded in any way miss?" Even though most of his face have been covered, his eyes tell a story, not only one of exhaustion but also, "ah shit, here we go again."

Quickly processing that they might reject my entry to wherever Zenitsu is going if I'm not, I used my bare hands to sneakily rip a hole into my back.

"Gh!...ah, yes, I was attacked by a demon and received this wound." I twisted my body to show him, despite the searing pain.

"Oh dear, that looks really fresh. We will need to patch that up before we go then," he was about to set Zenitsu down when I stopped him, "no, no, it's okay, I can barely feel it, the bleeding has stopped so I'll be fine. We should hurry." I ushered the Kakushi towards the distant others despite his protests.

'Thank God he didn't question why it stopped bleeding when he knew it was fresh.'

------------------

We had arrived and I had to prevent myself from accidentally healing the wound as to not attract suspicion, I mean, who'd believe I'd suddenly patched up a hole in my side during a walk.

"Well, we're here," the Kakushi said, still carrying the unconscious-maybe sleeping Zenitsu.

We walked into the front door to be greeted by 3 small girls, presumably sisters judging by their similar appearance.

"This way, please." A girl with 2 pink butterfly hairties guided us to the infirmary, and the Kakushi laid Zenitsu on one of the beds. I noticed Inosuke was already in the bed beside him, wearing his usual boar head mask and hospital attire. He was... unusually quiet... not that I'm complaining.

I internally snorted at the sight of Zenitsu, he seriously looked like a cocoon.

"Miss, sit here please, we need to take care of that." The girl with 2 blue butterfly hairties looked at my wound, held my hand and gently sat me on the bed. "Please take off your uniform top and once we've patched you up you can change into the provided clothes." Oh my budda they're adorable.

I unbuttoned my outer uniform before doing the dress shirt underneath, setting them to the side, don't worry, I was wearing bandages to cover up my breasts, because we like to keep it PG, "Thank you for carrying my friend all the way here, Mr.Kakushi, and for your guidance." I smiled as the little girls began to clean up the blood surrounding the wound.

"It's no problem, just apart of work." He sighed, rolling his shoulders back a few times.

"CAW, YOU KAKUSHI PRICK TIME TO CARRY ANOTHER PATIENT HERE CAW, COME TO THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE CAWWWW." The annoying crow was back, landing on the open windowsill.

The Kakushi let out another heavy sigh but didn't say anything and walked out.

'Kakushi-san! Fighting!' I spiritually cheered, poor guy, let's a crow step all over him.

"Hey, bird brain, the infirmary is no place to shout, you want me to fry you?" I glared at the crow.

"KAKAKAK can you even catch me in that condition? KAKAKAKAK-" In a single jump I reached and grabbed the crow by it's tail, landing on top of Zenitsu's bed, my feet stepping beside his side's.

"Fried Chicken."

"M-miss! You're not supposed to move around with a wound like that! Please sit back down!" The 2 green butterfly hairties girl panicked