Happiness

Unfortunately for the three of them, the path that the doors lead to are randomized, so one door can lead to a bathroom and opening the same door again can lead to a whole different room.

(Y/n) held onto the boys hands to keep their mind sane, to be honest Koichi is in a WAY better state than Zenitsu, man that boy is shaking like he was standing in the arctic with no clothes on..........anyways.

Koichi held her like she was his mother, he almost...felt at peace when he was close to her, maybe because it's much more reassuring to have a confident and fearless demon slayer than a demon slayer that can't even walk properly.

Zenitsu however, was gripping her hand like if he had let go, he'd be dragged into the underworld, his teeth chattered like crazy and it made (Y/n) think, 'What was the point of letting him hold my hand.'

"Ah, there he is," (Y/n) said after opening the 'nth door.

It seemed like Tanjiro had gotten the hang of the moving room, and is strategizing how to defeat the demon.

"AHHHHHHHH (Y/N)-CHAN LET'S GET OUT OF HEREEEEAKSKOSJXP!/];(!:{" Zenitsu malfunctioned and pulled on her haori.

She turned around and grabbed his shoulders harshly.

"Listen, I'm very f*cking tired right now and I don't want to have to deal with a 15 year old screaming every 5 seconds, so just shut up, sit down with Koichi, and enjoy the show, got it?" She glared, making Zenitsu freeze up.

"I-I'm sorry...it's just, I've never been put into this kind of situation before, and I'm really, really scared. I may be a demon slayer but I'm not strong, whether if I'm with a companion or not I'm still useless. I'm sorry to be dragging you down like this I just can't control my fears..." he sniffed and wiped his tears away.

(Y/n) felt bad, an emotion developed somewhere inside of her, she felt as if she had been the same.

Poor boy looked down, visibly ashamed of himself that he was so useless in a situation like this, and to his surprise, (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him in for a hug.

"(Y-y/n)-chan?...what're you-"

"Shh. I don't know how to comfort people so just shut up and stop being sad." She said.

"Ahah...thanks, (Y/n)-chan." He smiled, placing his arms around her torso.

Koichi made a...face? As he stared at the hugging demon slayers.

--------------

The fight had ended when Tanjiro decapitated the poor demon, he started to cry, looking at Tanjiro with grateful eyes, and with that, his head completely disintegrated.

"Ah, right, I have to get a blood sample," Tanjiro pulled out the small capsule, unsheathed it then threw it at the demons body, it started to suck up the blood from the body when it was stuck into the chest.

Meow!

Tanjiro noticed a calico cat with one of Yushiro's talismans on it, and a pouch tied to it's body.

"Oh, Tamayo-san must've sent you," he smiled, he crouched down and scratched behind the cats ears a little.

He put the blood sample into the pouch and the cat ran away, meowing once more to disappear.

(Y/n) and her little daycare walked up to Tanjiro, "nice fight, seems that the cat can disappear and reappear with a simple 'meow'." She said.

"Yeah, seems like it, where have you guys been?" Before she could answer, she heard Koichi call out a name and run out to hug a little girl which she didn't notice was behind Tanjiro clutching onto his haori.

(Y/N) felt warm, she was watching two siblings reunite after being separated

But then again, she never had this feeling before, so she didn't know what to call it.

"Hey...Zenitsu?" She leaned a bit towards him, making him blush and step back a bit.

"U-uhm, yeah?" He nervously answered.

"My chest feels warm and I feel excited, what do you humans call that feeling?" Her eyes locked with his, holding his hand and placing it on her chest, "see? I feel giddy and it's like I'm about to scream and jump all over the place," Zenitsu was RED and I mean R E D.

"Wait, (Y-y-y-y/n)-chan you can't do that! This is unhealthy for me!" He quivered, his excitement too great for his senses to work and think about what she actually meant.

"...That's called 'happiness' (Y/n)," Tanjiro spoke up, making Zenitsu stop all movement.

"Happiness...what a great emotion," she smiles fondly at the ground.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu, I feel...happiness whenever I'm with you two, I don't know why but I just do...is that bad?" Her eyes sparkled as she stated at the both of them.

'AHHH. HEART ATTACK.' They both clutch their chest.

"Of course not, (Y/n)-chan, it's great that you're learning new emotions, I'm glad we got to share that experience with you," Zenitsu pats her head.

"That's right, we'll always be with you, so please open up more to us, ok?" Tanjiro does one of his signature smiles.

"Hahah...yeah, always."

(Unedited)

(A/N)
This is a bit of a sappy part, but it's whatever, our bby gorl (Y/n) learned sympathy and happiness!