Enter, Tamayo and Yushiro

(I'm gonna skip the kidnapping girls arc cuz its kinda useless atm)
((Btw, I'm not gonna go word for word from the anime cuz its actually a big pain so if there are a few missing blotches just fill it in with what you watched from the anime/or manga))

"I-Is this what a modern city looks like?" Tanjiro gasped, hand in hand with his sister who had been nodding off for a while, she seems sleepy.

"It's so bright...Is this healthy for Nezuko?" I took off my haori and placed it on top of her, shading her from the blinding lights.

"Let's go here!" Tanjiro lead us to an alleyway; however, it seemed to be occupied by a busy couple.

"S-s-sorry for the intrusion!! He flushed and bowed before we ran away.
------------

We eventually reached an area where the light is dim, walking up to an udon stand, tired, and hungry.

The bald, squinty-eyed man stood up, it seemed like he was the owner.

"Two bowls of udon with grated yam on top please..." Tanjiro groaned like a zombie, Nezuko looked like she was about to start sleep walking.

"C-coming right up!" The man said, sweatdropping at the exhausted boy.

-----------

The three of us sat at a bench in front of the stand, Nezuko dropped her head onto Tanjiro's shoulder, falling asleep.

"I kinda feel bad, she had to walk in that bright and crowded place," I said.

"Nezuko will be fine, she's strong," he gave a genuine smile at Nezuko then me, "You're a really kind person (Y/N), you know that?" He took off his Haori, giving it to me, "Aren't you cold? Take this,"

I hesitated, "But...what about you? Personally, I don't mind the cold but I wouldn't want you to be cold either,"

"Haha, that's exactly what I mean, here," he draped the black and green checkered haori over my shoulder.

I suddenly spotted a figure walking towards us, a mask similar to Haganezuka's and a he carried clothed box.

"I'm here to deliver the Nichirin sword to (Y/F/N)" he spoke up, his mask didn't have plumped up cheeks like Haganezuka's and there was red swirls on the cheeks instead, the eyebrows were in an angry position and the nose was flat.

"Yes, I'm (Y/N), thanks for coming all this way," I smiled, how did he find me anyway? Whatever.

He sat down and unclothed the box, handing me the sword with a black and gold handle, "Draw it and let's see the colour, quickly!" He rushed me.

I slowly unsheathed it and held it out, the blade turning from the grey steel to a gold shining colour, the sharp end of the blade lining up with black triangles.

"Huh? What does this even mean? I've never heard of a mixed blade?" I furrowed my brows, running my fingers across the blade.

The man sat, not saying anything when he just got up and left.

"What? Hey! Explain! What does this mean?!" I stood up, but not running after him, I probably wouldn't get anything out of it.

"Two bowls of udon!" The man shouted from the window of the stand, "ugh, whatever, I'll find out soon enough..." Tanjiro and I stood up and grabbed our bowls.

I was about to slurp up some delicious looking udon when suddenly, I felt a chill go down my back.

"(Y/N)...something bad is here..." Tanjiro dropped his bowl on the ground, it shattered into pieces and the udon was wasted, he took off running.