I

My crazy sisters said we would watch only one movie and it turned out we watched countless movies. As for my lazy brother he said he was going for a pool party. Yeah whatever its not like we need him anyway.

Today was supposed to be the day where I start my life as a high schooler. Kiss my ass on that. I don't see why I'm going to high school anyway. There is something about my family. My eldest sister, Ezra has fire power when she is angry you better start digging your grave.

My other sister Ezrat, she has water power. She is tall with blue hair with deep  violet eyes and is 17. Ezra on the other hand is the same age as Ezrat. She has red hair and orange eyes. It comes from her power same as Ezrat. They are twins.

My brother is Eyrx. He is tall, well built grey eyes with dark grey hair. He is 16 and his powers are lighting and teleportation. As for me my name is Eclipstar, I have white hair with blue at the tip. I'm pale white but not soo pale. My power is ice and the same age as my brother and we are  also twins unfortunately.

Let me talk about our pets. Ezra has a parrot its red and orange. Ezrat has a blue snake as a pet. Eyrx has a cat as a pet and its dark grey with blue. I have a blue and white cat as a pet. It's white with blue at the tip of its ears, tail and paws. It has a snowflake symbol on its chest. 

"Eclipstar, get your but of your bed before I get there." Ezra yelled from downstairs. I got up did my business before I got down." Morning sis" Eyrx said."Yeah morning Eyrx. So which school are we going to. "I asked

" Raven High" my sister said monotonously. "Hey misty come here." I said to my pet. She walked to me slowly eyeing Eyrx pet, mellow. I felt something crawl in my arm and I look down to see Ezrat's pet snake on my arm. "Hey blue how are you." I pat his head lightly." I'm fine thank you and if you help me my releasing your hand on my neck."he hissed.

"Okay, let's go we wouldn't want to be late on our first day would we."came in Eyrx. We reached our school on time. It was huge. It had a nice field with lot of flowers. Thank goodness it wasn't a magic school.

Where we passed people gave us  curios looks. " Why did I even agree to bring my pet "I grumble."Will you quit complaining now remember don't get to close you know what happens" Ezrat said concerned.

I always wear gloves so that what happened five years ago won't happen again. I also avoid physical contact as much as possible. I slip my blue gloves on my palms sighing.

We walked to our respective class not before giving ourselves the "eye"   I held my breath, this was it. I knocked on the door and I heard a "come in" I stepped in  the class and all eyes were on me. "Oh class this is the new girl i was talking about." The teacher who looked like he was around his forties said assessing me.

"And what is that cat doing with you?"he asked me. "Well..personal reasons."I said. " Please introduce yourself to the class. My name is Eclipstar and am 16 years old." I said before finding a seat. "Hey what's with the gloves a guy yelled from behind me. I bet she's covering an ugly scar or something another taunted.

Misty got angry making the symbol glow. She hopped off my shoulder and made her way to the two guys.Chut ne perdez pas votre temps sur des êtres sans valeur ( hush don't waste your time on worthless beings.) I spoke in French and they stare at me with their eyes widely.

I open my arms and she jumps in them. I sat in my seat and the first lessons were a blur. Soon it was lunch time and luckily for me I saw my sisters patting a space beside them for me to sit by them and I gladly went to them avoiding the looks of students when they saw our pets.

"Hey blue baby have you missed me" I cooed kissing the blue snake's head. "Yuck stop sucking my face"blue hissed. Misty and mellow were playing on my shoulder. I ignored them as I was used to them. "So where is Eyrx?" I asked them.

"Probably sucking a blondes face"Ezrat said." How many times do I have to tell him no..urgh." I bang my head on the table." Im so gonna freeze his ass." Eyrx you better be here before I loose it I say in the mind link.

Eyrx came in as fast as he could. We ate our lunch and the rest of our lessons were a blur. It was soon closing and I couldn't wait to go home but before closing the last subject was in the field.

I choose not to participate. I removed my gloves because the teacher insisted I remove it so I removed it but avoided physical contact with people. I sat on the bench watching everything cautiously. I look up to see a boy sit by me. He had black hair and green eyes. He was well built to.

I felt something brush my feet and I look down to see misty look at me with her blue eyes." What? Nothing she said licking her paw. If I may say I'm quite curious as to why you aren't wearing tour gloves. As if..I snort. If not because of that oblivious teacher I roll my eyes. Look what you are going to the bench dearie "she teased. I look down to see the 9 as if am mad. I look away. "What was that misty? Does it look like I know." She hopped on the guys lap and cuddled on him. I facepalm myself. He justs pets her and she purrs. What the hell. " It looks like she likes you"I say to him without looking him in the eye.

Misty what the hell was that! I yell in the mind link. Shush, keep your voice down yore hurting my ears. I feel her climb on me. I'm tired I just wanna go home I whine. I hear a hiss. So sorry misty I say as I defrost her frozen tail." You should be! This is why I say don't take those darn things off!she scolds me as I cover my ears.

La- la-la-lala- la I chant loudly to block her endless scolding. The guy watches me weirdly before muttering something about girls. Finally last lesson ends. I want to the dressing room to change and  wait at the car pack for my siblings. I see their cars packed. I saw the guy from P.E  class walk to his car. I would say it was a beauty, an Audi A3 and it was red. He must be rich.

Seeing my siblings come I sigh. Eyrx my brother hugs me saying he missed my annoying talks. I told him to fuck off. The guy saw me and I slipped into my white and blue  Range Rover same as my siblings and we went home.

*************end********************

*phew* that was harder than I thought it would be. Anyways done with this chapter there are a lot to come.

Please I beg your pardon for any mistakes I made. If you have any suggestions please send it to my email ryt here similaryea@gmail.com

Dont forget to vote and comment

****bye readers*********

***see you soon*************

Love you all****