IX

I woke up with misty tugging on my hair.
Ignoring her,I covered my head with the soft pillow. "Wake up" she hissed at me.

"Leave me alone,why wake me at three in the morning" I complained checking the clock.

"Can't you hear that?"she said angrily." "Hear what." I asked confused. "Listen carefully"she said moving to the window still.

It was a faint voice in the distance. I couldn't hear what was being said but I knew it carried an information.

I don't what why nowadays I hear voices. Throwing the covers, I moved to the window still and opened them.

Checking the height of where I was, I jumped down careful not to make any sound to wake the others.

I walked down the path leading to the forest. I heard the voice again but this time it looked like the voice was conversing with someone in a hurry.

The curious me decided to eavesdrop in their conversation. I hid behind a tree and listened attentively.

" Is everything going according to plan?"a deep voice asked."Yes everything is going as we planned."

"We attack when she least expects it and I'll like to see the look on her face when she finds out." The deep voice laughs.

"I hear they are having a celebration in her name."

I realised it was me they were talking about. Moving backwards, I stepped on a branch making a crunching sound.

Two pairs of eyes turned towards my direction."And look who decided to show up"the deep voice said.

I was shocked. The guy with the deep voice had silver hair with stormy eyes. He looked muscular with his height it made him intimidating.

His partner on the other hand had a mask covering his face with his pink lips showing. He had red hair and was muscular. He smirked when he saw me.

"We finally meet 'Your Highness' " he smirked at me. I could tell he was the leader.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously while giving them my nastiest glare.

They smiled at me. "We could destroy you but not yet but before we leave,it'll turn to disaster watch your back.

They vanished before my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

The hallway was bustling with noise and everyone was busy preparing for the celebration. When I think about the celebration, I think of what they said.

'It'll turn into disaster watch your back.'

Closing my eyes, I let all my worries fade knowing that nothing can happen to me. Oblivious to my surroundings, I slammed into a wall more like a person.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to their chest. I look up to see Caelen smirking at me.

" Why are you always clumsy and what going on that tiny mind of yours?"he said smiling.

Feeling too close to him I shifted from his embrace but he tightened his hold on me and brought me closer to his chest. Lowering his head close to my ears, his hot breath fanned my neck as he spoke.

"Where do you think you are going already Your Highness ?"

"Oh I was just going for a walk in the palace" I said not looking in his eyes because of how close his face was.