X

Since Caelen met Alex he has been on the edge always from following me wherever I go.

I once asked him whether he told me everything I need to know and he said yes brushing it of.

Waking up from bed, I made my wat slowly to the kitchen. I heard two hushed voices arguing.

"You have to tell her before its too late" one of the voice said and it sounded like a female.

"Not now,she is not ready" the male voice said. I placed my ear on the kitchen door but not before peeking to see who was inside. I couldn't see because their backs were facing me.

"Then if you don't tell her I will tell her myself" the female voice said sounding angry."We all know what happened to him" she yelled.

"You will not tell her anything!" The male voice roared making me want to pee in my pants.

"Tell me what" I said making their heads  turn to my direction so fast."Its nothing to worry yourself about"Caelen said grumpily.

"Gina what were you two talking about that you woke the whole Palace." I said taking ingredients from the fridge.

She opened her mouth to talk but Caelen beat her to it."We are discussing "he said. I can't help but notice he has been acting weird lately.

" Caelen I know you are hiding something from me so spill it."I yelled making my temper rise.

"I am not hiding anything why won't you two understand that and leave me in peace!" He yelled throwing ice daggers in our direction.

I was quick to create a shield to protect Gina and I before it touched us.

Gina shrieked making me loose concentration. If not for Misty's shield like we would have been scratched by those daggers.

Realising his mistake, he came closer to us. Misty growled at him warning him to back off.

"Master am sorry" he apologised with his head down. "What's going on here?" Ezrat asked from the door.

"Nothing much" I said to her."I heard someone yelling here"she commented moving to help me with the breakfast

"Where is Ezra?" I asked cutting some vegetables. "Probably sleeping you know her and her sleep" Ezrat rolled her eyes.

In the end,we made breakfast making the cooks rest and happy.

During breakfast, Eyrx sat by me whereas Ezra and Ezrat sat together. I smiled at their closeness. Maybe one day we would be like this again not after taking a throne that belongs to me.

I caught Caelen giving me an apologetic gaze but ignored him. The doors opened and in came a man with guards beside him.

Tearing my gaze from Caelen,I look to the man that just came in. He was tall with the most deepest shade of blue eyes I've ever seen. His white hair shone under the suns rays giving him a manly look. His facial quality was perfect as if he was sculptured by god himself.

As he came, people bowed. He sat directly in front of all of us making all eyes go on him immediately.

"I see we have guest do we? And why wasn't I informed,Caelen?" He said in a deep voice but not to deep.

"My Lord when they came you weren't around and I was told you will arrive here today so I was planning on telling you as soon as you came." Caelen said in a different tone. It sounded like he was mocking him .

Not that the man didn't notice, he let it slip."What are those beautiful ladies doing here?"he smirked at us.

Yuck doesn't he have some respect and why us he looking at you guys like a piece of meat. Blue hissed in the mindlink making us laugh out loud.