XIII

After I had moved away from the twins, I went straight to my room to see Michael sitting comfortably on my bed. I wondered what he wanted because when he wants something from you, he will always come to your room and wait for you till you come.

"Michael I know you want something from me that's why you are here so what do you want?"I asked sitting by the dressing table.I took the hair brush and brushed my hair softly waiting for his response.I heard shuffling of feet moving towards my direction and i knew what he was coming to do.

"Give me the brush."he asked."Ok now this is getting wierd." I commented.He took the brush from my hand and started brushing my hair softly."Do you remeber when we were young we used to do dress up and we used to play cook too?"he asked me bringing fond memories.

"Yes , but what are you getting at."I asked unsure."What am saying is, since you left without telling me we missed out a lot so dont you think we need to catchup. We can get out of the palace and spend the whole day in the market enjoying ourselves." he said brushing my hair.

"Seriously! We can do that!" i asked suddenly intersted but frowned."Why the sudden frown?"he asked stopping to look at me."Caelen won't let me out of this damn place so how can we go out." i said thoughtfully.

"He just need to know you are gong out afterall, you are his Queen so you don't need his permission to go out."he proposed smiling.

Smiling, I turn to give him a peck on his cheek."Thanks a lot Mike."I said dashing out of the room to Caelen's study.Knocking thrice, I didn't hear any voice but instead a heard two hushed voices arguing.I barged in unannounced and i saw Caelen in an intimate position with another female i've never seen.She had an odd shade of white hair with her smooth skin. Her hair was short and it reached uo to her neck and it came out in curly waves.

I saw heer sitting on Caelen's lap and an unknown emotion flowed through my veins."Excuse me woman i need to speak your lover alone." I said with venom dripping in my voice."Erm..love who is this peasant interrupting us."She said with her high pitched voice while running her long fingers. I found his annoying maybe I was jealous.

Caelen stood up and walked up to me adjusting his hair and it was obvious what he was doing."I am going out and i don't need your permission." I said coldly.

"There is no way I am allowing it." He shook his head in disagreement."I'm not asking you am telling you. Oh, am going with my childhood sweetheart."I said turning to leave.

I  saw a vein pop on his neck but that mysterious lady stood infront of himmand gave me a bitchy stare."Hey, don't talk to him like that.." I interrupted angrily."I speak to him as I wish,I tell him what I want him to do without him complaining cause am his fucking master and he does what i want without complaining. You got that bitch so don't advice me on how to speak to him." I said making the temperature of the room go a few degrees colder.

"Enough! You shut that mouth of yours Eclipstar! Is it because i let you do anythinhg you like you can speak to me anyhow? Do you know how taking care of you is difficult?Now what I say is final! From now on it is going to be training for you no rest.What a pain in a neck!" he spat and that witch giggled.

"I hear am a pain in your neck.Do you think I wanted all this? Do you know the pain I have beared surving with my powers,|ni you dont." I said weakly."I give up my position as an Ice Queen. Take your damn necklace." I spat venomously removing the necklace that always refused to remove and threw it in his face.

"Go look for another person with all the qualities of an ice leader to fulfil this so called mission"I said  with tears in my eyes."Wait,Eclipstar." he called to me."Don't you dare touch the so called pain in your neck." I walked away with a shattered heart.

I run to the garden to find Misty laying peacefully. As if she sensed my distress, she blinked her eye opened and I held on to her soft fur crying my eyes out.Do you want to go for a ride? she asked in the mindlink softly. I nodded.in draconis. I whispered softly and she transformed into her dragon form. 

She wrapped her tail around my waist and paced me carefully on her back.Eamus ego growing male hoc loco. She flapped her wings and flew away from the palace.She fllew for some time and brought me back to the palace.

I saw my siblings hangging around the hallways and I avoided them before they ask me what happened.I was so busy that I didn't look where I was going and I bumped into the person I was mad at.

He wrapped his arms around my wasit and brought me close to him that our chests where touching.I tried pulling away but he had a firm hld on me and he did not allow me to move."Leave me alone" I  tried saying but he covered my moutth and pushed me to the nearest wall.

I felt him place the necklace on my neck again and I wriggled out of hi hold."Don't you dare put that on my neck." I rub my neck.Misty gave me a disapproving look but I ignored her and walked away to my room.

*********end of chapter

What do you think now that the necklaceisn't on Ecliptars neck. D you think she'll be able to contorl her powers.What of the woman on Caelen's do you think they have past?

sorry for the late update.