Important info

Disclaimer: i don't own anything but the plot

Before we get started I have some very important information about this story. It's a soulmate au where the name of your enemy appears on one wrist while the name of your spulmate appears on the other. It could be your longest enemy or your worst. It's very painful to get your soulmarks. There are a lot of variables that effect how painful it is.

(Most painful to least)

The most painful is when you have more than one soulmates and all of them happen to be your enemy (I don't know if this will happen in the story but it might).

Then if you have more than one soulmate and one of them is your enemy.

Then when you have more than one soulmate and no enemies. Their names will appear on both wrists and you'll most likely spend your whole life wondering who's your enemy who's your soulmate, not realizing that both are your soulmate. Very few actually find all of their soulmates and realize they are soulmates.

Then one soulmate no enemies.

Then just more than one soulmate and multiple enemies.

Then just one soulmate and multiple enemies

Then one soulmate and one enemy.

It's very common to have more then one enemy but not common to have more than soulmate.

My friend @Person_ReadingComics  is helping me make this.