Kirishima

This is a gift to those still willing to read this. Thank you for putting up with me. So here.

Kirishima's POV
Mr. Aizawa is late, which isn't all that surprising. It's another boring day of school. At least Bakubro forgave me after I apologized about 100 times.

"Morning class."

I snapped back to attention as Aizawa-sensei started to speak. 

"Today we're learning about soulmarks." I groan. I swear we learn about this every year. "As you know, soulmarks are very painful to get, but you probably don't know about what each degree of pain means (because that makes so much sense)," I look up, we've never learned about this before. He starts talking about  soulmarks from the most painful to the least painful. Just as he finishes talking about the 3rd most powerful one, multiple soulmates no enemies, I start to feel an undescribable pain in my wrists. Midoriya reacts immediately.

"Kirishima, are you ok? What's happening?" He puts his hand on my back and the pain goes down a little bit, the.moves his hand and the pain shoots right back up.

"It's nothing. Just my soulmarks." I grit out.

"Oh....um......that's cool....," Midoriya stammered. Mina overhears.

"KIRISHIMA'S GETTING HIS SOULMARKS?!"

The pain finally dies down. I decide to discreetly check my wrists. What I see confuses me.

Izuku
Midoriya

Katsuki
Bakugou

Mina's POV
I covertly look over Kirishima's shoulder to look at his soulmarks. Then I remembered when I "accidentally" saw Bakugou's soulmarks and put two and two together and realized that Kirishima, Bakugou, and Deku are soulmates. I need to go to Uraraka. We need to try to get them together by the time Deku gets his soulmarks because knowing Deku, he'll know that they're soulmates immediately and ruin all my fun.

Deku's POV
I half jog out of the classroom and start thinking to myself about what happened in class. I saw Kirishima hunched over and he said something about his soulmarks. I wonder who his enemies and soulmate's are. He appeared to be in more than is normal for getting soulmarks, though not as much pain as Kacchan. That's when a thought starts poking at the back of my head. What if their soulmarks aren't normal ones? Kacchan did look like he was in unbearable pain. My mind starts running and my curiosity gets the best of me. I text Kirishima.

Deku: Wanna come over to study at 6?
Kirishima: Sure! I'll be there.

Time to figure out who's on his wrists.

Kirishima's POV
Midoriya suddenly texts me. He wants to study? I thought he would feel awkward to be around me since that..... incident. I text back immediately  thinking that this is my opportunity to redeem myself.

-time skip brought to you by Bakugou's gayness-

It's 6. I knock on his dorm room door. He opens it cautiously then relaxes when he sees that it's just me. I wonder why he's so on edge. Oh right. There's someone in this building named Bakugou.

I walk in and sit on his bed. He looks at me like he's trying to find something.

"Are you okay, Midoriya?"

He seems to snap back into reality.

"O-oh yeah. I'm fine, Kirishima."

I still feel him staring at me. We start studying and after half an hour he still won't stop staring at me.

"Are you sure you're fine, Midoriya?" He doesn't answer. 

Damn! Why does he look so cute. I get a weird thought in my head. Maybe he likes you.

Nope. Stop thinking about that.
But.....
What if this is my chance?

I start to inch closer. He still looks spaced out looking for something.

Closer
Till I can feel his breath.
I close the distance.

Cliffhanger
I know this is a cringy chapter
Anyways
I love you all and hope you have a good day