Forgiveness

Kirishima's POV

What is Bakubro's problem. All I did was kiss Midoriya, why is he getting so worked up about it? I understand why Midoriya was worked up about it, I mean, I stole his first kiss. But Bakubro? Why would he care? I took all of his punches and explosions without blocking because I knew I deserved them. I pondered this for a while before I realized something, Bakugou likes Midoriya too. That's the only explanation. Well that or Bakubro's gone crazy but I'm pretty sure I'm correct. Crap, now what do I do? I decide to visit Midoriya in the infirmary. I know it's only been half an hour but he's not up yet. I'm getting worried.

Deku's POV
Uhhhh. my head is pounding. It feels like an explosion went off on my head. Wait. KACCHAN! I start to remember what happened.

I open my eyes to see Kacchan and Kirishima glaring intensely at each other. I wonder why? I glare at them. What is wrong with them? They're supposed to be best friends, best bros. Kacchan notices I'm awake and gives me a look that says I'm sorry. At least that's what I got from it but I never seen Kacchan give me that look. Kirishima then looks over to see me and gives me an almost identical look.

I start to sit while my head is still pounding. I try to stand up but trip and kacchan catches me. My face starts getting hot and I don't know why. Our faces become close and Kacchan  has this weird look in his eyes almost like lust and- thump thump thump. We hear footsteps coming down the stairs and kacchan drops me I look over to see was walking down the stairs and see a small dark figure in the doorway.

It was Uraraka! Thank God!

"Deku?" She sleepily mumbles. "What are you doing he- hold on. Is that Bakugo? Oh and Kirishima. Hey guys!" She waves to both of them in a friendly manner. I signal to her to help me and she understands.

"H-hey, Deku can you help me with something?" She lies.

"Sure Uraraka!" I say a little bit too enthusiastic lie. I rush over to her and we both walk out of the room leaving here kirishima and Bakugo dumbfounded. As soon as we were out of sight Uraraka grabs me and asked me to tell her what's going on.

"Deku, what was that?!" She half squeals.

"Shhh. Calm down." Her erratic breathing calms.

"Okay. I'm calm. Now tell me what THAT was." (Person_ReadingComics wanted you to know that while she was writing this part I was chanting 'spill the tea sis' while doing it in sign language)

"Well ... I should probably start from the beginning." I explain everything from Kacchan getting his soulmarks to now. By the time I finish she looks at me with wide eyes and her mouth agape.

"Sooooooo... Are you dating?" She asked innocent lie but her eyes full of mischief.

"Dating who?" I ask.

"Kirishima and Bakugo silly!"

" NO! Of course not!" I reply blushing.

"Are you sureeeee?" She asked skeptically.

"Yes. Very" I say a little louder than I should have. As everybody in our class knows Uraraka is an otaku. She loved 'shipping' people together. Sometimes she works with Mina to get those ships together. I started walking off and Uraraka followed me. I had forgotten that we had classes today. Luckily,I had my uniform on so I just had to last the school day. On the way to class I saw Iida so I caught up with him and we started talking. We were talking about random stuff Uraraka brought up the Kirishima and Kacchan thing again.

"Hey Deku? Do you even like Kirishima and Bakugo?"

Iida looks at her quizzically as a crimson red blush spreads across my cheeks. I don't answer she looks up at me expectantly.

"I-I don't know"

Iida look shell shocked while Uraraka starts squealing. I walk into class and sit down.

I see Kacchan walk in but Kirishima's not with him. I then realize that he sits in front of me.

"Oh no."I accidentally say out loud. He, almost being like a wolf, hears me and takes a defensive stance.

"What's wrong Deku?"

Nothing I'm just panicking because of you. "Sorry Kacchan. I was just thinking out loud." He looks irritated but strangely doesn't yell at me or hit me.

~Time skip brought to you by Kirishima's gayness~

Bakugo's POV

Kirishima wasn't at school today. Tch. it would be a death wish for him to show his face to me right now. Damn shity hair. I decide to go visit him to yell at him again. I hardly knock on his door and hear a faint "One sec!" I waiting patiently. He opens the door and it immediately starts to close it again when he sees me. I stopped the door with my foot and barge inside his dorm. When I'm ready to yell at him again he drops to his knees and starts. Apologizing over and over again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I should have never kissed Midoriya. Please forgive me."

I feel something weird in my chest. I-is this guilt?! I've never felt this way for anyone except Deku.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Now stop fucking apologizing shity hair." He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"I didn't think you would forgive me. I mean I know you like De-"

" IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOU WILL NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

"Ok ok. Jeez."