The next Morning

Deku's POV
I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. Everything was an absolute disaster. For one, Kirishima KISSED me and then with my luck I HAD to run into Kacchan of all people! I didn't even want to go to class today. I didn't want to face those two.

I put an extra weight into my backpack and cautiously peek out into the hall. I couldn't see anyone so I hurriedly ran down the hall like a villain was chasing me. My stomach was rumbling so I decided to get breakfast.

Wait. What if one of them is there?

I sneakily peek around the corner and let out a sigh of relief. I walked into the room and started making myself breakfast. As I was in the middle of making my breakfast I heard footsteps behind me. Oh no. I didn't dare look behind me.

I heard someone say, "Hey Midoriya!" I stiffen up. It was Kirishima. I turned around and forced to smile that immediately dropped when I saw what he looks like. He was covered in bruises from head to toe. He had a burn mark that looked like an explosion went off on him.

Kacchan.

He must have gotten angry at him for some.

"What happened to you?!"

"Uh... I... fell down the stairs." I didn't believe that one bit.

"You got burned from falling down the stairs?" I asked skeptically. Kirishima look like he was sweating buckets from nervousness.

"Uhhhh... yes."

You could feel the tension in the air. I decided not to press the issue any further. Just when I thought the situation couldn't get any worse I heard a hot yelling mass of rage come stomping down the stairs. Wait a second I'd say hot? What am I thinking! I clear those thoughts from my head immediately and focused on the task at hand.

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DAMN NOISE DOWN HERE!" Kacchan shouted.

"S-sorry Kacchan," I whimpered.

When Kacchan saw me he almost seemed to.... calm down? I wonder why? Then Kacchan looks at Kirishima and gets angry again. I'm so confused. Aren't they the best bros? Kacchan glares at Kirishima. Kirishima glares back. What is going on?

Kacchan marches up to Kirishima, pushes him against the wall, and growls, "I thought I told you to stay away from him." Him? Who's him?

Kirishima replies, "I am well aware of what you told me, Bakubro."

Kacchan lunges at Kirishima with a murderous glint in his eye. He start setting off explosions and punching him. I attempt to pull Kacchan off Kirishima and ended up knocked to the ground. I got back up in noticing an opening in the fight. I jump between the two boys. Kacchan doesn't realize I'm there and accidentally punches me. I fall to the ground and find myself into much pain to get up.

The fighting stops and Kacchan kneels down beside me and says, "I'm sorry Deku. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Is that really Kacchan? I think just before I pass out.