Please read(not related to story. just funny)

I walk in on Marx crying.

"Marx what's wrong?" I raced over to Marx and put a comforting hand on his back.

"I want it to stop!" Marx half yells half sobs out.

"What to stop?" I ask.

"THIS FANDOM IS WAY TO TOXIC!" Marx screeches, "YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP WHO YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE IN THEIR EYES IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE THE FANFICS AND FANART IS CUTE!!! APPARENTLY IT HAS TO MAKE SENSE!!!! AND COSPLAYERS ARE APPARENTLY NOT ALLOWED TO COSPLAY STUFF FROM OTHER FANDOMS AND GETS SO MUCH HATE WHEN THEY DO ONE COSPLAY FROM A DIFFERENT FANDOM! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE OC'S ANYMORE BECAUSE APPARENTLY THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE! THEY COULD BE SPENDING THEIR TIME DOING SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE! LIKE EATING CHILDREN!" (Don't eat kids. That's bad)

"Ok, calm down there. I get that this fandom is toxic, hell I had a friend who became toxic because of this fandom, but you need to calm down."

"Wasn't she like a sister to you?"

"Yeah. But she ended up losing a friend and I ended up losing a sister just because she didn't like my ship. She would send me videos of that ship but they were videos of bad stuff that the characters wouldn't even do and was like 'do you still ship it?' So of course I ended up having to distance myself from her."

"That must've been hard. Well this has been a good talk/rave but I have a universe to destroy and you have a fanfiction to write. Bye Div." Marx disappears.