Chapter 9

We walked into what looked like a desert. I think we just kept walking in circles because everything was always the same. We got to a area where there were just a load of rocks. And we heard a raw come from in front of us. And we hid behind a rock. My hand reached for Shawn's.

A big drop of something fell from above us, we looked up and there was a dinosaur. A bit of saliva dropped on Shawn's face. The dinosaur went for Shawn but because I was underneath a canopy, the dinosaur didn't go for me. It chased after Shawn, so I chased after the dinosaur. Just as the dinosaur was about to get Shawn, I threw a stone at the dinosaur, it looked around at me.

"Hey you big white ugly thing come for me not Shawn," I said, I didn't expect it to chase after me but it did.

Shawn's POV

Shawn's POV

I got stuck in the cave and I fell into Trevor as the wall collapsed behind me.

"Trevor we need to go back!"

"So you can get eaten again no way."

"No, Madi! She's being chased by a dinosaur!"

"Okay!" We chased after the dinosaurs foot prints, Madi turned around to us and nodded. She slid under the dinosaur.

"Wow, I am lucky," I said.

"RUN!" We ran through the cave.

"HES TO FAST WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!" Shawn shouted, Trevor switched tracks he ran to the sides.

"That's Muscovite!"

"Trevor it won't hold you!" Shawn shouted.

"It can't hold him either!"

"ITS NOT BREAKING TREVOR!" I shouted, the floor started to crack and it collapsed.

"TREVOR!" Shawn shouted, we ran to the hole.

"I just remembered something, I hate field work!" Trevor said, he was holding onto the edge. We helped him up.

"That way nope, that no good, that way even worse, let's go," Trevor said, we walked into the hole.

"The river!" I said, "How we gonna get to the Giza the waters boiling?"

"I don't know we need anything that floats like a log or really what we need is a boat," Trevor said we looked to the side and Hannah was there rowing in a dinosaur skull.

"Who got dibs again?" She said. Shawn and Trevor pointed at each other, "Get in."

"She's the best mountain guide on the planet!"