Intro

Hey Lovely's thanks for being so patient here is my first story in awhile so Enjoy.

Erika Pov

Hi, I am Erika Costell the girl who had everything until one moment just ruin her life. I am 18 years old and have a family of 6 Jc who is 16 and a sophomore of Houston Texas High and Morgan who is 17 and a junior of Houston Texas High and Dani who is 10 and is a 5th grader in Longwood Houston Elementary and last but not least my mom and dad who are Angel and she is 36 years old and had me at 18 years old and is a medical receptionist and she had me with Dan who is 40 years old and he had me at 22 years old. My parents actually meant in High School Dan was a senior why my mom was a freshman and you could say they where high school sweethearts and Dan is a construction man. Now back to me I am a senior in Houston Texas High School and one of the most popular girls to go there and whys that is because I am on the national cheer team of Houston Texas High. Our Team is the winning cheer team of 2017 in Houston and our goal is to be the worldwide winning cheer team but we know as high school students to always look up and work our hardest to get us somewhere in life. But other then that I have a boyfriend name Blake Ryan he is honestly the best boyfriend out there he treats me like a queen and our daughter Annabelle Yes our daughter like a princess, but I found out his true colors the day before the National Disaster he just left us stranded.

Jake Pov

Hi, I am Jake Paul I am 18 years old a senior at Houston Texas High and a nerd. So that makes me a nobody and to be honest I mind my own business since I like my space and privacy, but an certain asshole name Blake Ryan always loves to pick on me so my privacy and freedom are a limit in school, but that is life as a high schooler who is anti social. However, I always wonder how the queen bee of our school Erika Costell end up with him she honestly is the most beautiful girl I ever saw, but I know I will never get a chance to be with her if I look like this, but what I know is me being a nerd is a disguised for school since I am on the most popular Coastguard Team called Team 10. Why we are really popular we post our rescues on YouTube and honestly they get a lot of hits and we made ourselves have fans, and a lot of fans might I say so with that said every-time I am Jake Paul from Team 10 I get approached a lot in one day and fun fact I actually got approached by Erika and her daughter but that is a story for another day. To Erika I was known as Jake from team 10 but ever since that day I am the dude that saved Erika Costell and her daughter from the National Disaster named Harvey.

Hey, Thanks for reading I really appreciate it and I know it might be confusing to read but I am trying to improve with my grammar so sorry for and of those mistakes but besides that I hope you enjoyed the story and I will see you in the next chapter have a great day and bye