Chapter Five

Erika Pov

Ok so today is going to be an interesting day since yesterday Team 10 announced Hurricane Harvey is on his way here to Houston Texas. My luck is always on my side not really since my family left last night to a business meeting with my siblings to NYC. So they are safe but me and Annabella are here alone until we can leave and; hopefully we can leave tonight but it all depends on our school and what they decide but; why I was thinking that I pretty much got ready and Annabella ready for the day in gray shortsleeved shirts with a black rhinestone heart on the front of the shirt with leggings and some classic black and white striped Adidas shoes and my hair straight why Annabella hair in a bow and we went downstairs to eat and off to daycare and me to school.

 So they are safe but me and Annabella are here alone until we can leave and; hopefully we can leave tonight but it all depends on our school and what they decide but; why I was thinking that I pretty much got ready and Annabella ready for the day...

Now I am on my way to school since I just dropped off Annabella to daycare and did my usual goodbye and, with that said I parked my 2008 Cheverlot Impala that I was able to afford with my cheer money that I won and it been working good every since I got it in 2014. But, anyways I got out of the car with my dunkin and I was looking for Blake but didn't see him or his car so I shrugged my shoulders and walked into school but when I was walking in I bumped into Jake and said

Erika: "Omg Jake I am so sorry."

Jake: "It ok Erika but I will see you in class."

Erika: "Yes definitely."

I smiled at him and was about to walk off but Jake stopped me and said

Jake: "Hey Erika before you go you dropped this."

Erika: "Ok thanks Jake."

I grabbed it and put it in my bag and walked to class and try to find Blake along the way but no luck so went to class.

9 Hours Later

I was home with Annabella I feed her and gave her a bath and put her to bed. When I was finish with that I went downstairs and did my homework and when I was finish I saw that envelope I drop in between my books I took it out and set it on the table for later and now it is later and I put everything away and opened it than I saw it was a letter and it said

Dear Erika,

So I think you wondering why I wrote you let alone telling you this but me and Blake left the state and we are never coming back due to Hurricane Harvey but before we left I wanted to tell you this I am the father of your child I drugged your drink because Blake wanted to be with you and so we where going to save you but it ended up Blake raping you and we didn't want it to go that way but he was so drunk that I couldn't stop him and I try to but I got punch in the face by my own brother and yes he is my brother and sorry you had to found out this way but it was the only way to tell you the truth and other than that he been cheating on you from day one and I tried to stop him but he never listened and by my word I will with all my power get Blake away from you for good and if he doesn't you can show this to the police and I will back up with the evidence even if it causes me to go to jail and my own brother sorry again and I hope you find someone a lot better than both of us and hopefully both of you stay safe and live a good life in the future.

Sincerely, Andrew

I just cried where I can't hold my tears in and said to myself why do I end up with all the asshole why can't I get a guy that loves me for me and loves my daughter for my daughter and not a two timing bitch who just fakes his mood why around me and my family and breaks my heart to pieces where I can't even function.

Thanks for reading I really hope you like this story as much as me and wish you all a good day bye.