Fourth Chapter

Continuation

Jake Pov

Captain: "Your welcome son and I might say you always do it the most honorable way like always but as I was saying to the team before you came is we all need to pack up our belongings and get to the shelter immediately."

With that said we all went home for the day so I went to my car when one of my team members Alex stopped me and said

Alex: "Bro so are you going to the shelter tonight or you staying home."

Jake: "Unfortunately I can't due to school but when that disappears off my schedule I will be there."

Alex: "Ok bro see you there and good night."

Jake: "Yeah definitely good night."

That's when we both went back to what we where doing and that was me getting in my car to go home.

35 Minutes Later

I pulled up and saw Blake and Andrew outside talking with there trunk open and the garage door and front door open so when I saw that I pulled down my window a little bit and I heard them talking and Blake said

Blake: "Bro we got to get out of here tonight thanks to team 10 we will be safe."

Andrew: "I know bro but what about Erika."

Blake: "What about her she is good and has her family to be with."

Andrew: "So we just going to get up and leave."

Blake: "Yes."

Andrew: "Ok bro but we are never coming back to Houston again."

Blake: "You got that right."

I rolled my eyes and pulled up my window and opened my garage then drove into the garage and close the doors and I got out and went inside to cook dinner and eat.

15 Minutes Later
I heard a knock on my door I got up and answered it and saw it was Andrew and said

Jake: "How may I help you neighbor."

Andrew: "We are leaving thanks to you but can you give this to Jake."

Jake: "He is sleeping now but what is it for."

Andrew: "A letter I want to give to Erika but can't since we are leaving and I know he knows her like how can you not."

Jake: "I don't know her but yeah I give it to him but he be leaving soon when school lets him leave."

Andrew: "Ok thanks and why should you know her you Jake Paul why she is nobody."

Jake: "Ok dude that was rude and I am going to ask you to leave."

Andrew: "Hey I didn't say anything to offend you or your family why are you taking it to heart."

Jake: "Because she is a woman and deserve respect and so does my brother so you better not say shit about him."

Andrew: "Man ok than bye Jake."

I fake smiled at him and nodded my head and waved my hand for a second or two then close my door on his face and thank god he didn't recognize me and two he is gone but what the fuck am I going to do with this envelope to give to Erika. Eh I will see about it tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and that's it for this chapter and I wish you guys a good night.