Third Chapter

8 Hours Pass

Jake Pov

I got home from school and too be honest it was a successful day since I didn't get picked on. However, it is 3:30 p.m. I am actually getting ready to be Jake Paul from Team 10 because we where called in for an emergency meeting so yeah that basically is going to be my day today school and work it sounds fun.

45 Minutes Later

Finish Getting ready I actually am in my car in the garage

 about to drive away and when I am thinking that I do start driving

15 Minutes Later

Arrived at my job in this outfit

But added my sunglasses and baseball hat to cover my messy hair

But added my sunglasses and baseball hat to cover my messy hair. I actually didn't shave my face over the summer so I have a beard so basically it is still growing so it looks clean cut still and that's what I like and want to keep it like that. I actually had a little bit of beard in school no one notice beside Erika she sat next to me in History and said

Erika: "Hey Jake nice to see you again and btw nice beard."

I laughed and said

Jake: "Hi and Thanks Erika I appreciate it have a good day."

We smiled at another and went to focus on class since it was starting, but anyways enough of this flashback now we are in the present and I walked in too work and I got pulled in to the Captain office and he said

Captain: "Oh good the person I was looking for."

Jake: "Oh god what's up."

Captain: "So we need to evacuate everyone out of this area like now."

Jake: "Why."

Captain: "Hurricane Harvey that we talked about when you got back is actually heading for Houston and is going to make landfall August 25th."

Jake: "What the hell this is boarder line impossible it's only 4 full days from now."

Captain: "I wish it was but unfortunately it isn't so please get the message out."

That's when he left and I was sitting there shocked until reality came to my senses and that's when I got up went in front of the camera and told the news and when I was finish I posted it now I sit there and wait.

15 Minutes Later

I got a call, looked to see who it was and I saw it was Anthony so I answered

Jake: "Hello."

Anthony: "Yo bro I saw your video and wonder if you ok."

Jake: "Bro I am good like always but hopefully you guys are."

Anthony: "Yeah we are good but we are packing now and heading to Las Vegas with my aunt are you coming with us."

Jake: " I wish I can but I got to work dude I be packing my stuff when I get home and go into shelter with my team."

Anthony: "Ok good I tell my mom that so she not worried about you like always."

I laughed and said

Jake: "Tell her I appreciate her worry but I am a big boy and take care of myself but I will stay safe for you two."

Anthony: "Music to my ears."

I laughed and said

Jake: "Ok bro I got to go and speak to the team I will talk to you soon."

Anthony: "Ok bye bro."

I hung up the phone and went to find the captain and the team. I found them and they all looked at me and within a minute they all clapped and cheered I laughed and said

Jake: "Whats this for."

Captain: "You thinking ahead of all of us and alerts Houston Residents 4 days in advance you are saving a lot of life's Jake."

Jake: "Thanks Captain I do what I have to do to save people."

Captain: "Your welcome son and I might say you always do it the most honorable way like always but as I was saying to the team before you came is....

Sorry for cliffhanger but it does leave it interesting and more let just say intriguing story that we need to read once or twice or maybe a lot in our life time but have a great day and goodbye. See you next chapter.