Chapter Six

Erika Pov

Next Morning on August 23rd Wednesday and I happen to be an emotional wreck right at the moment thanks to Andrew. I can't really function but I know I have school since they haven't canceled it yet but hopefully they do. But anyways it is 7:30 am me and Annabella are ready and dress for the day in a grey sweatshirt with Love spelled out in black big letters with a pair of jeans and classic white adidas. We are now heading out to Annabella school that we just arrived to. I did my ritual goodbye and I drove to school.

10 Minutes Later

I arrived at the school and parked my car but when I turned off my car I just cried. I couldn't stop crying to where there was a knock on my window that made me jump. When I recovered from the scare I looked to see who it was and it ended up being Jake. I opened the door and got out and I looked at Jake and he said

Jake: "Sorry I scared you Erika I didn't mean to but I saw you where crying and wanted to make sure you where ok."

Erika: "I don't know if I am ok."

Jake: "Come here."

He opened his arms for me to hug him so I did and I hid my head in his neck and I heard him say

Jake: "You know a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying."

Erika: "Thanks but I can't help it."

Jake: "If you don't mind me asking why."

Erika: "Uhh...it's just about...Blake."

Jake: "Oh god what did he do."

Erika: "Lets just say that...letter I dropped yesterday."

Jake: "You didn't drop that."

Erika: "Then why did you say I drop that."

Jake: "Um so Andrew came up to my brother where we lived next door and ask him to give it to me to give to you and that's what I did sorry."

I looked at him and wiped my tears away and asked

Erika: "It's ok but who is your brother."

Jake: "Jake Paul."

Erika: "Omg seriously."

He laughed and said

Jake: "Yeah."

Erika: "You know now that you mention it you look like him a little."

Jake: "We get that a lot."

Erika: "So are you leaving."

Jake: "Honestly I don't know we will see."

Erika: "Oh ok but anyways got to get to class so I will see you later."

Jake: "Yes you will bye Erika."

Erika: "Bye and oh Jake thank you for asking."

Jake: "No problem your welcome."

We both continue our day of school all away through the last bell that lead to a school announcement that said

"Hello Faculty and students we are having a half day tomorrow due to Severe weather watch please get to safety thanks for your Cooperation."

That's when we went home for the day.

Jake Pov

Ok so I am home getting ready in a black hoodie and black jeans along with sunglasses and a green cargo jacket. Why I picked that is because it was a fast thing to get ready in to go to work and that's where I am at the moment. The captain is going over what to do and where to go when we are ready to go in shelter to our monolithic dome that actually high up on a flat area of hill or I should say a Mountain that is outside of Houston. So we are able to leave to save people that couldn't escape from this horrible storm that is coming our way. Right after that information we all left to go home or the shelter or to pack. That's basically what I did when I got home was pack so I have a faster and safer exit before the rain or wind comes.

Thanks for reading I hope you like it and I wish you all a safe quarantine life if you are in isolation at this moment but if not stay safe and have a great day bye.